Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Take to the Skies (Accepting 24/7 Kinda)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
The clouds house more than the mythical giants from Jack and the Beanstalk. They are home to Chimes, they're dark tanned skin from being close to the sun, light hair for the same reason. Along with their perfectly chiseled face and beach guy/gal appearance they have large wings, snow white feathers with tints of any of the colours you could imagine! Sometimes chimes travel done to the earth and use their magical powers to help humans. Sometimes rarely the Chimes fall for a human, and take the child up with their human mother/father.

Rules
Be nice
Please avoid swearing, its not cool
No perfect characters
Invites are auto accepted
Did you read the rules? Put; Owl in your form, somewhere.
All are welcome, if you fill out the form right, use copy paste, its your friend smile
Remove the () from your form, its easier to read
Have fun Big Grin
Romance is allowed smile

Form:

Name: (Full)
Species: (Human, Chime or Chiman (Please don't all be Chiman)) 
Looks: (Description, anime pics and human pics are welcomed)
Sexuality:
5 Traits:
Skills:
Other:

Owls are Spanish smile

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
StarStarStarStarStar
     Name: Freddie Omega?
  species: human 
       looks: ehhhhhh???......short black hair, tall, thin, glasses, braces,.......(I can never describe people) 
sexuality: bi
   5 traits: shy, awkward, quiet, friendly, distracted easily 
    Skills: ummm.......none
     other: fear of spiders

owls watch me in the night time O_O 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Werelight, please. Sometimes, people won't like your werepony thing, because light shadow wants this roleplay to be about a certain supernatural called Chimes. If this was a normal supernatural roleplay, then wereponies  would be fine. This is not an owl roleplay, that was just the code. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kari Zephyr (no middle one)
Species: Chiman
Looks: Black, hair, with fair skin, and wings that have red tinted feathers.  She has green eyes.
Sexuality: Straight
5 Traits: Rude, kind to her good friends.  She is annoyed by humans.  She is artistic, and loves the sun.
Skills: Flying of course, drawing, singing, painting.
Other: Owl

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey Light!)

Name: Ericka Daneille Bane
Species: Chime 
Looks: Ericka Bane
Sexuality: Bi
5 Traits: Nice, Shy, Friendly, Easily Angered, Likes making friends
Skills: None, she is awful......at everything......
Other: N/A

Owls ate my brain.....now I'm brain-dead or something like that...Tongue Out

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Owls are everywhere! O.O

Name: Selene Briar Scott

Species: Human/Chiman

Looks: Selene has long, light colored hair, ombré into large curls of golden swirls. Her eyes are quite unique, a very rare eyes color for humans. It is emerald green, with electric blue around the irises that seem to pulse in the dark light, in her lashes, and in the dark eye pencil she wears. She is very tall, but her height is mostly made of her long legs, which are a coppery skin color, making her quite attractive. Her features are sharp, chiseled, and perfectly symmetrical,  but her frame listless, and her curves late developed. 

Se-yeah: Straight

5traits: YOU KIDDIMG ME? Personality full on! 

Personality: Selene is sarcastic, confusing, and bit of a rebel. She's smirking 24/7 and rarely ever gives a true smile. She's clever, like a fox, but arrogant, and sometimes annoying, she is sat to react, and has been trained for armed, and disarmed, combat. She's easy to make friends with, because she's fast, obvious, and she gives you a sense of loyalty, and comfort. She will try to talk to people, but usually they don't answer her. She likes to join in fights, and has a weird obsession with sharps or pointy objects. She's artistic, nice at times, and she tries to be helpful, with her natural sense of leadership. She's easy to like, and she needs someone to like her for who she really is. She's rarely ever let's her walls down, and seems guarded at all times, ruled by her mind, not heart. She has tricky, snatch fingers that pinch and grab at everything, and she's not afraid to speak her mind, or embarrass herself, or the people around her. She has a hot temper, and when it flares up, she starts to plan revenge, maybe not even at the person she is mad at. 

Skills: Leadership, Combat, loopholing, writing, drawing, and annoying people till their heads come off Big Grin

Other: still waiting for the stinking picture....owls. O.O

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Benjamin "Beni" Hooper
Species: Chime
Looks: Gotta draw it Tongue Out
Sexuality: Gay
5 Traits: Friendly, kind, brave, cute and funny.
Skills: He can cook anything, he's an amazing artist and good at gardening.
Other: BF of Mika Tomkiz

Name: Mika Tomkiz
Species: Human
Looks: Drawing!
Sexuality: Gay
5 Traits: Brave, smart, agile, athletic and powerful.
Skills: Archery, hand combat, excellent swords man.
Other: BF of Beni

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do I post now?)
Freddie was walking through the forest, he often needed some alone time from human contact and to be himself.
He sat against a tree, closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the music coming through his headphones.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben gave Mika a peck on the cheek and flew back up to Chimia (The cloud world) Mika watched him fly off and smiled. Ben cared for him and he protected Ben. They were the most unlikely perfect couple. He trudged through forest, the leaves crunching under his blue high tops. He noticed a young boy leaning agenst a tree, "Hey beautiful." Mika said with a chuckle. He'd guessed the boy wasn't gay, plus he was taken, but it was fun to scare them.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Ericka sat in a tree above the two guys. She didn't dare make a sound and carefully took ot a book to read. She looked down at them every once in a while.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

A-Z of Animals

Slap The Keyboard :p

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

What song is stuck in your head?