Back left
Back right

Take to the Skies (Accepting 24/7 Kinda)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kari walked up to the Chime.  "Who are you, and what are you doing on the world of the humans.  Why aren't you in the land of the chimes?"  She asked, her gaze angry.  She wouldn't reveal her wings just yet.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"K-kill me?" 

I Support Equal Rights

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Light, you do know that you don't have to censor kill right.)
Ericka looked up in surprise. "What!? Why haven't I heard of this fact?" She asked.

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ericka stared at the girl. "I could ask you the same thing....." She said, hoping she was a chime as well.

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"And this here is a fine example of a Chiman who was born from a human and Chime." Beni said clucking his tongue, "I'm here because my boy asked me to come and talk to this cutey," He pointed to Freddie as he said this, "I'm of age to come and go from earth young lady." He then looked at Fred again, "Yes, the process could end your sweet life."

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kari looked surprised.  "How did you?"  She was wondering how he knew she was a Chiman.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"When you've been around as long as I have." Beni begun, "Babe, you're half my age." Mika said softly, Beni ran his fingers through Mika's black hair, "I know, anyway, you know a Chiman or Chime when you see them."

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Thanks smile How should I jump in?)

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"M-Maybe I could give it a go, I never had much of a life anyway," He wondered. "I've never gotten on with much humans, like this conversation is probably one of the longest I've had with a human."
Beni is a human right? he thought.

I Support Equal Rights

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Goodnight)

I Support Equal Rights

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity