Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Inhuman Within ( ATJ, Advanced Roleplayers Please. )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Humans evolved from monkeys, right? Wrong. 

Long ago, many supernatural species ruled the earth, in a spirit form. Shifter said, " I will make a species that can change into everything! " Demon said, " I will make a species that can change form and lives in another dimension. " trying to make shifter's claim unnoticeable. Angel said, " I will make a species that flies on wings as white as the cloud, where they will live. " Element said, " I will create four species, one of earth, one of water, one of air, and one of fire." So it went on. " I will create a species with a tail like a fish, that can breath underwater. " " Mine will suck mortal blood, and will be feared throughout. " " Mine will lure men in with their appearance and voices. " " Oh! And mine will teleport and speak to people with their minds! " " Hmmm. Mine will be made of metal and wire, and be soldiers of combat" " Mine will be half animal! " " Mine will transform at the sight of a full moon!" And so they decided, one must make humans to settled themselves in. And so they did. 

You are an average teen, and you have something special about you, whether its strange attachment to Fire, or a liking of the taste of blood. Scientists find you, and lock you in a cage like some animal, to study, what the heck is going on with you. There, you transform into your full fledge, and will stop at nothing to get out. But the scientists aren't going to let that happen...

Rules-everything's got em 
1) Love each other! Don't fight OOC, and don't go far without each other. Don't ignore one another either. 

2) ATJ, Advanced Roleplayers please. If I don't accept you, please go, and don't complain

3) INVITE PEOPLE! :3

4) did you read the rules? Put 'Sassafras Taco' in your form if you did. 

5) YES! People may die, and fall in live. Nothing graphic, and limit cussing...if you have to... Example: " WHAT THE ( bad word) ?!?! " or " WHAT THE HELL(o)?!?!" 

6) no perfect characters, max 2 characters. 

Form:

Name
Appearance: Realistic, or really nice description
Personality:
Spirit: ( species, race. That thing, ) 
Weapon: max 1
Powers: Max 7 smile I'm nice, just don't make them all powerful. If its mind control, only NPCS
Other: 

Roleplay like you MEAN IT! smile 

--Jessica 
Advanced Roleplayer
Artist
Pianist

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Memoria
Memoria
StarStar
(May I join? And it's Ghost.of.Wilderness.)

Name: Jacqueline Pierce
Appearance:

Spirit: Gabija (Gabija is a female spirit in the folklore of Lithuania. Gabija is the guardian spirit of household fire, and fire. This spirit could be both benevolent and malevolent according to the fastidiousness of the housewife. If the fire ever went out, then the household would experience misfortune unless the housewife took a brand from a neighbor’s fire and placated Gabija with an offering of salt.)
Weapon: Brass knuckles with pyramid shaped spikes.
Powers:
Pyrokinesis - Users can excite or speed up an object's atoms, increasing their thermal energy making it ignite, not necessarily objects, but also air particles. They can control and move the flames, including the shape, heat and even color; that said, pretty much everything with this power comes down to: burning. This ability is also useful against those who possess Air Manipulation or Oxygen Manipulation as oxygen from the air can be used to make flames stronger. This is very aggressive power as well as one of the strongest, allowing several powerful attacks, but it is some ways the most vulnerable as well.
Fire Mimicry - User is made up of or can transform their body completely into fire. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of fire, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Psychic Shield - The user is immune to any and all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only "hear" static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded.
Jinx - User is a living bad luck charm, causing other people to have accidents, misfortune or other bad luck.
Other: Sassafras Taco. And she's fireproof.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(sassafras tacos)

Name: Luna Bloom
Gender Female
Appearance: Roleplay
Personality: Timid, Caring, Quiet, Her own Word, doesnt speak unless spoken to, Caring
Spirit: Siren (is that fine?)
Weapon: Silver Staff
Powers: Beauty and My Voice

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name ; Alexis Rose
Age ; 17
Gender ; female
Appearance:
Personality: kind , can be rude at times , mostly expressionless , sometimes heartless , if you get to know her she is sweet and caring
spirit ; angel
Weapon: Infinite amount of bow n arrows
power ; has enhanced hearing and sight , can control the water element
Other: n/a

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Sassafras Taco!

Name: Kari Zephyr
Appearance: Long black hair, with red tips.  She has green eyes and fair skin.  
Personality: Kind, yet rude to those she doesn't know.
Spirit: This one makes sense, Werewolf.  Because the last "I'm gonna make."  Is a werewolf.
Weapon: Katana blade
Powers: Summoning moonlight.  (I don't know, what else can a werewolf do?). 
Other: X

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
All accepted! 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Twisted Vixen: Good! It's fine if it was Siren. 

Superstare: Could you add what spirit she is? 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!  But can you help me think of anything else which a werewolf might be able to have as a power?  Like, besides transforming.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sassafras......wait for it.......TACO!!!!!!)

Name: Greyson Fuller
Appearance:  randomness
Personality: Greyson is a happy-go-lucky kid, and will always try to find the upside of a bad situation. He will try as hard as he can to make a new friend and will do anything to protect them.
Spirit: (I'm unclear on what exactly goes here Tongue Out )
Weapon: Dual, chain linked, short blades
Powers: Danger Awareness - You know, what Spider-Man has...:P
Camouflage - The ability to be seemingly invisible
Electrokinesis- The ability to conduct and manipulate arcs of electricity.
Duplication- The ability to create perfect copies of himself, by absorbing kinetic energy
Regeneration- The ability to regrow any lost limb, or close any open wound. However, he must be in a clam environment to use it.         
Other: N/A

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Thanks!  But can you help me think of anything else which a werewolf might be able to have as a power?  Like, besides transforming.)
( Maybe he could have wings, like the one in your siggy.)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

Another 'crush' topic

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos