Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Streets of Mercia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
In this Medieval English kingdom, villagers and royals alike have simple abilities. from elemental to spiritual. Some using it for the better, others taking advantage and using their gifts for the worse.

General RP rules Apply
~No god modding
~No one-liners
~No more than 3 characters per Roleplayer
~You may add your own characters at any time
~Firedragonboy1340 and I hold executive power to kick out any Roleplayer at any time.

Form:
Name:
Ability:

Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Looks: (if pic is used, make sure its setting appropriate)
Wearing: (Setting appropriate)
Other:

Name: Nadya Vadoma
Ability: Can control air currents
Personality: Nadya is a fun-loving person to those who respect her. However, she is very hostile and bitter toward any official or guard. Mostly because they tend to confiscate her earnings. She is clever and quick thinking. She prefers to have no friends in order to keep her illegally over-crowded home a secret.
Bio: She lives in a 2 story cottage with her 84 year old Grandma-ma, 5 siblings ages ranging from 5 to 15, and her mother Freisarana (fray-zer-ah-nah). Her father left for work when she was 11 and sends them money from his job in the palace as the common help. She makes a living as a street performer with her 12 brother Nuri, Dancing and doing magic tricks with her ability for entertainment. She travels on foot, and was born and raised in  Mercia but travels to other parts of the kingdom to perform.
Looks: 
Wearing: 
Other: May I join?

(PLEASE PUT "MAY I JOIN" IN OTHER)

The Streets of Mercia

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
name: gamzee makara

ability: able to get up no matter how many times he's beaten so he can defend the people he cares about

personality: he's a laid back person and he likes to always be with his friends and always protects them when they're in danger

looks:

wearing: he's wearing a suit of armor and has a sword and the blade is purple

other:

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

The Streets of Mercia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
"Ready Nuri?" I asked, my hair falling in front of my nose. he nodded and held a pan flute to his lips. I posed, my hip out, my arms up, and in my fingers small symbols at the ready. Nuri tapped his foot, One two three.. "Ayyyyyy!!" I yelled. Nuri's flute singing out notes across the scale, planting a seed of arabia in the air. I flicked my fingers to the beat, letting out little 'ting tings'. Turning and twirling, i kept my hips moving, dancing and whirling on the cobblestone, my bare feet barely staying in one place at once. Then, the music began to speed up, and i stopped dancing abruptly. I picked up 3 leather balls, and juggled them effortlessly, moving my hips from side to side, my shoulder and waist appearing to be disconnected from my hips.  then, I blew on one ball, and when i threw it into the air, it did not come down, but lingered above my head. Then, I blew on the second ball, and it did the same. Then the third. Now, as i focused on the balls, i could hear gasps and applause. I stop moving. Then silence. I close my eyes. Nuri puts down his flute, and beats his drum once, my right hip moving once also. With every beat he speeds up, with every beat my hips move, and with every beat, the balls move in a circle above my head. I open my eyes and my hips are moving faster and faster. Whistles and applause become my chorus, and i get that electric pulse. That rushing feeling of a good performance. My smile grows and my eyes flirt with the audience, then i see a young boy throw a pence into Nuri's hat, which lay upside down on the stone street. Now a woman has laid 2 pence, now another and another. It is a good day after all. "Ayyyyyyyy!"

The Streets of Mercia

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Scarlett Kennedy
Ability: Angelic Fire - The user can manipulate holy flames, which are especially effective against evil and demons and are inextinguishable by normal means. It may also trap and/or immobilize angels or demons, rather than killing them outright. The color of the flames varies, but usually blue, white, or the normal if light shades of fire. Some flames can have different properties and abilities such as summoning spirits of the deceased back to the world of living. Very strong or high level users could obtain or gain the ability of Resurrection via Summoning the deceased and/or Angels from Heaven.
Personality: (Making)
Looks:

Wearing:

The Streets of Mercia

Posted By:
My_krptonite
My_krptonite
StarStarStar
I accept, if Dragonboy does smile Great form btw!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

Whats your pet doing right now?

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos