Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Moon Trance

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
You heard someone calling your voice. Your parent/guardian told you it was the moon. You didn't believe them. Then when you heard it again, you went outside and it told you it was the moon and you were being sent to another place where you would train your element to defeat the Dark Lord. You can start from there. Wink 

Rules READ!
Please no graffic romance.
No cussing please.
Do not post a second post if I have not posted-I would like to stay with you guys.
No killing another player-I know you wouldn't do that, but just don't.
Your post must be AT LEAST 3 sentences. If you say, "Derp walked in." You will not be allowed to post here. CREATIVE ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!

Form:

Name:
Element: Water. Air, Earth, Fire, Life, Storm, your pic. (If you did not see one you wanted, you can still use the one you had in mind.)
Personality: (Optional)
Bio: (Optional)
Appearance: What YOU look like! You will be wearing the color of what your element is! (Life: Green dress and green shoes, Water: Blue cloak, blue sandals.)
Other:

Here's me:
Personality: Shy, but courageous inside. Will do anything for family. Is determined to defeat the Dark Lord.
Bio: (None)
Appearance: You can find in my profile when I edit it.
Other: (None)

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Moon Trance

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison Heart
Element: fire
Personality: outgoing, funny, smart, stubborn, rebellious
Appearance: RP Girl
Other: Had a strange obsession with fire even before she found out about her powers. Dexter's twin.

Name: Dexter Heart
Element: water
Personality: Funny when yo get to know him, smart, mischievous
Appearance: RP guy: Dexter
Other: Allison's twin.

Moon Trance

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar

(Do i count as an creative role player? XD)

Name: Nikki James
Element: Snow, and ice. 
Personality: Shy, doesn't talk to others, doesn't make friends often, curios on how to use her power, hope to find out what happen to her parents. Is a good fighter, but rather would use teamwork.
Bio: When she was born, her parents we're taken away by the Dark Lord. She still seems to star into the stars, always gazing a map that she sworn she seen before. 
Appearance: White hair, white eyes, pale skin, wears a long white fluffy dress, and fluffy shoes.

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

Moon Trance

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Clemente
Element: Fire.
Personality: (You'll see)
Bio: ( # / a )
Appearance: 
Other: Create fire spells and use matches.

Moon Trance

Posted By:
__Lola__13
__Lola__13
StarStarStar
Name: Ivy Rose
Element: Her element, unlike any on the list, is Darkness .
Personality: Like her element, she can get shady at moments, otherwise she's rebellious and REALLY pessimistic.
Bio: Ivy is the kind of girl that is always pulling pranks, getting in trouble too.
Appearance: At the moment, Ivy is wearing a plain grey tank top, a short black jean jacket, black jeans covered in lace, and knee high black boots.
Other: She's really good at fighting and rotects the ones she loves.

Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday so close to Monday ?

Moon Trance

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
All accepted! (haha, yes, worldqweencc. You are a very creative roleplayer.)

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Moon Trance

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
WE CAN START NOW! First come first serve! (Mostly cause I'm still trying to think about what to say...)

Creativity

Moon Trance

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

Allison was laying with her arm hung off her bed. She sighed and stood up. She jogged downstairs and to the kitchen, where Dexter was sitting on the counter. He hit him lightly on the back of his head. "Off the counter!" She scolded. Dexter stuck his tongue out at her and got down. Allison grabbed an apple from the fridge. "Want one?" She asked Dexter. "No thanks." He replied.

Moon Trance

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Layna woke up. It was her second day in training and she didn't know what to expect. She got dressed and walked out. She was greeted by her cousin, William. William was a fire, a ginger with a red flaming shirt and coal black pants. "We're gonna burn some rocks. That's why we're wearing coal pants." William said. "Did you find out what we were gonna do?" Layna asked. The waters were near the fires, in case anything went wrong. William shook his head. "Couldn't see. Sorry." Layana shrugged. She walked to th lake and looked around. No one was preparing the task that they were going to do. She wondered....

Creativity

Moon Trance

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Nikki woke up. She looked around the room as if she had amnesia. She stepped out of her freezing home in which she loved, and looked at the snow around. She could see 15 miles away is where the snow ended and the earth started. Suddenly, her pet tiger, Silver came out of the house from his morning nap. Nikki smiled. "Morning Silver." Nikki said, with a smile. Silver purred, and stretched.

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Favorite Tv show all the time? (: