Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My Little Pony [OPEN, PLEASE JOIN]

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

-THIS IS NOW AN OOC/RP THREAD-

---------------------------
Rules:

1. Keep posts civil. Do not post any insulting, or attack anyone, in a bad manner. If you are debating, or criticizing, keep posts civilized and in a friendly manner.

3. Applications and RP will be done here.

-------------------------------------

Application Form:

Name: (Names must be natural for the character you wish to apply. If your character is a pony, avoid from using human names. They must be appropriate and fitting.) REQUIRED

Gender: (Indicate whether your character is a male or female. You can not pick neither nor both, only one. No exceptions.) REQUIRED

Species: (You may choose species that are canonical to the show. This includes:
Earth ponies   Unicorns   Pegasus   Crystal Ponies   Buffalo    Donkeys   Dragons   Griffins   Zebras   Mules   Minotaur    Changelings   Humans Domestic Animals Alicorns

Other species are allowed. Just tell me what it is and I'll accept it.) REQUIRED

Appearance: (You may insert a picture or write an explanation about the pony.) REQUIRED

Cutie Mark: (This field is only required for ponies only. Cutie marks must be shown or described. This field can be connected with your character's appearance. If your pony is a foal, filly, or colt, it is fine to be a blank flank. If so, you may add it in. If your character is not a pony, simply write N/A or skip this field.

Cutie marks must show the pony's talent. It must be appropriate. Refrain from using used symbols or logos.)

Backstory: 

Personality: (Present your character's personality. Do not only include the character's positive traits, but also include their faults. Avoid making your character a Mary Sue/Gary Stu, or a character that is unrealistically perfect, much superior than others, and has a "too" good personality.) REQUIRED

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Werelight Shine

Species: Werepony/Human
Wereponies are REALLY RARE species! They only appear if they're born with it (They're really cute when they're colt/filly! They have fluffy fur).Werelight wasnt born with it.She was forced into a Wingo Spirit's body (Thats other way to become a werepony).She started to transport from Ponyville to Human world.It was really different for her cause she has to walk like a human but..she ran like a horse and people started to stare at her and then she stood up and she got used to it quickly.People stared at her cause she was different.Her skin color is light purple and her hair is different than others.She have elf ears.She have sharp teeth.She was wearing a t-shirt but it was tight and torn..she have a musclar body..she screamed and ran away from the people..

Appearance: 

Cutie Mark: She is Twlight Sparkle in Daytime and she is a werepony at night time.

Backstory: Twlight Sparkle was in the Everfree forest and she saw a ghost floating and she tried to touch it but it possessed her.She is under the curse now.She lost her wings.She can transport from Pony world to Sonic Unleashed world.
Eventally,she finally met WereSonic at Apotos near Ponyville,she found him fighting the Dark Gaia monsters.She relized that they are like the Wingos,so she joined him and they fought together.After that,he said:Thank you for helping me! Whats your name?
She said:My name is Werelight Shine and I heard of you before..I am a fan of yours. -loud squeal-  (Her squeal is really loud and low cause of her raspy voice)I couldn't belive that you are here!!! Anyways,I'm Twlight Sparkle in daytime.I know your name,Sonic.
Sonic was amazed! He couldn't belive it! He met a werepony! He saw her eyes are slitted,flame texture sweatshirt,messy hair with bangs and colored skin (purple)! He never met this type of monster before!

Personality: Brave,Nice and Helpful.She is sooo hyper around Sonic cause she is his 1# fan!

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar
yO bro

Name: Foggy Dew

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: Foggy has an olive-colored coat and a bright orange mane, which is messy and hangs in long, languid curls around the rest of her body. She wears a knitted flatcap on her head, generally low enough to keep the sun out of her eyes. Her eyes are orange, about the same color as her mane, and are almost constantly bloodshot.

Cutie Mark: A four-leaf clover with a golden splotch underneath it, meant to represent her origins and her cast-iron liver. Where many ponies may be hospitalized, Foggy can drink freely and still be slightly coherent. Some rumors say that she can drink bleach, others even go to say that she could drink lava. No matter the case, Foggy’s capacity is far beyond normal, and leaves many stunned.

Backstory: Now, we could say that Foggy’s backstory changes constantly due to her nature of traveling from town to town. We could say that Foggy is shrouded in mystery and that her past is complicated. We could also say that she was born to a pair of Earth Ponies who were a part of an insurgent movement dedicated to toppling the monarchy. The movement was amongst traditionalists who believed that the functions of the old Equestrian society prior to the arrival of Alicorns worked just fine, and that the Alicorns were imperialists who overtook the lands that rightfully belonged to the ponies of Equestria.

We could say that the movement was a total flop for a variety of factors, including the instructions that the secret meetings were to be carried out in the “old language”. Unfortunately, the three Pony races of Equestria each had their own language, and as such, many meetings fell flat. The movement was poorly funded and lacked popular support, seeing as most ponies actually liked having the Princesses rule. Thirdly, a unicorn mole got into the movement, and it ended with most who were involved arrested. We could say that as her parents were hauled away, Foggy Dew was sent to live with her uncle.

We could say. But we won't.

Personality: Foggy is more than a bit of a sullen, almost constantly angry sort, and even when you’d think she’s doing alright, Foggy has more than a bit of a short fuse, and will explode constantly into ranting and rambling.
Foggy is still that beaten-down child, scared, afraid and alone in the world. If so, you better dig very, very, very, very deeply to find her, and you better be a pureblooded Earth Pony to do it. Most ponies decide that it’s safer for all parties if they just avoid her like the plague, and those soft-hearted or kind enough to try and talk to her better prepare for a powerful tongue-lashing, and you should be especially wary if it’s in the morning, and she hasn’t had a drink yet.

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

Application Name: Rainbow Dash (Or if we cant do there exact name: Rainboom Streak) Gender: Female Age: Adult Species: Pegasus ( Maybe later in the rp she turns into a Alicorn?) Appearance: Looks like Rainbow Dash Cutie Mark: White cloud with a rainbow colored lightning streak (i think thats how u describe it.) Backstory: One day when she was a filly pegasus she was racing 2 guys for Flutter Shy's honor and when she was she made a Sonic Rainboom. She got her cutie mark and some how that made the other 5 get there cutie marks. Personality: Loyalty,nice,brave,modest, some times fights without thinking.
(hello)

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
(I edited my form! I added more details in Back Story! Its intersting! It including Sonic XD)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Someone has stolen this roleplay, just thought you would like to know.
The new one is under the name MLP RP -ATJ-

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Someone has stolen this roleplay, just thought you would like to know.

The new one is under the name MLP RP -ATJ-
I will hunt them down, thanks for telling me.
-mathieu

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Application Form:

Name: Dark Heart

Species: Pegaus 

Other Speices:Vampire Pony

Appearance: 

Cutie Mark: She have a heart with a pen on it.It shows that she teaches ponies love and like to write.

Backstory: She was a normal pony until the incient..she was injured during the war between Vamponies and Wereponies.She was a filly at that time.She was bitten by a vampony.Werelight Shine met her after she got her cutie mark.She lives in Ponyville.Werelight Shine was in the war.

Personality:Bubbly,Nice,Kind and Brave.
Insane SideBig Frownreepy,Crazy and Mean.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Hey Guys.....
I'M BACK IN BUISNESS BABY!

My Other Account:
-Flo- is a serious roleplaying account, If you wanna be invovled in Roleplays for advanced roleplayers only, go over to -Flo-'s profile and check me out!

Posted By:
-Flo-
-Flo-
StarStarStar
Hi, Just wanted to say, since your thread was stolen, I went to the duplicate thread and alerted everyone it was stolen.

W ᴀ ɴ ɴ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴏ ᴡ ᴀ s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ?

Beauty is fine on the outside
But it's the inner beauty you want
Beautiful art 2
So even if She/He's ugly, or just plain, look a little harder, because they could be more than they seem...

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why dont my parents love me?

KW Break!!

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos