Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

ESCAPE FROM THE GOVERNMENTAL CITY! (only people from the original can join)

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
Akemi landed on her feet, perfectly fine but noticed everyone else wasn't. She then saw a boy, who she though was named Wes came up to her and greeted her. Akemi looked at Wes's hand and shoved her hands in her pocket and stepped back, bumping into Ai,. "I'm sorry.." She said just as she noticed a new girl twerking next to her. She blinked at the girl and started to copy her until she stopped. "Well that was fun." She gave a half smile to the new girl and then looked at where they were. 

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

ESCAPE FROM THE GOVERNMENTAL CITY! (only people from the original can join)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Sytry gave a firm nod, blushing slightly as he looked away, not knowing what to said. Ai looked over his shoulder at Akemi when she bumped into him, smiling gently." It's alright...." He said, then looked back at Lea-an, who was arguing with Wes. He sighed quietly and looked to see where was Spade and Diamond. Once Ai spotted them, he walked over to them and smiled gently at Diamond, who smiled back." So... What now, Bro....?" He asked Spade. Spade thought for a moment before shrugging, sighing quietly.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos