Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Once she saw that everywolf was ready, Leaf moved to the front of the pack and they set off again. Leaf descided to run a little way ahead to see if there was somewhere to rest, she quickly asked Raven to take over, for he was the closest wolf. She ran a little way ahead before she skidded to a halt. A bear was eating berries off a bush in fron of her. Leaf slowly backed away and ran to the Pack. "Change direction quickly." She called to the pack and she gave a sigh of relief as the pack started moving off to the side.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero was carrying Eyza in her mouth.  The pup was shivering from cold.  Raiker had Keiro, who was also shivering.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Arya's eyes widened at the sight of bears. She knew of the hibernation season, when most animals slept through Winter and didn't have to worry about finding food an what not. As a pup Arya was slightly jealous of the hibernation animals. It was a a carefree winter for them and Arya was as a pup not big on running through snow. 

She glanced down to Thistle. She inwardly smiled. She had so much to live for. 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Leaf walked in front of the pack, keeping an eye out for any more bears that were still hanging around before the even colder days.

Raven walked just behind Leaf, Allegra by his side. He looked ahead and saw that the trees were beginning to thin out.

Pok walked along at the back of the pack near Branco.

(Omg how could I have been so dumb... Sorry I can't believe I forgot about hibernation.... What is wrong with me Tongue Out )

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Thistle looked at NightEyes who was walking silently along beside her and then at Arya on her other side. She smiled at them both and continued walking.

Mist walked up to Zero, her pups following along. "Try tucking your head down, they'll be closer to your fur and will stay warmer"

Branco walked along the back, keeping an eye on some of the pups who were prone to straying.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Raven looked to the sky, the sun was just starting to move down from it's highest point.

Leaf looked up ahead, her eye widned as she saw a cave. It wasn't an ordinary cave though, from what she could see at this distance it looked like the cave walls were covered in purple jewels. Leaf had heard of these sorts of places before. As the pack padded closer, Leaf stopped suddenly. There was a gentle snoring coming from the cave. Leaf scented the air and caught the scent of one wolf. It was strangely familiar.

Allegra wandered through the pack, closer to NightEyes.

(how does five wolves each sound? Tongue Out I promise his will be the last change to how many wolve wecanhave smile )

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay!)

(WB)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
A brown shape emegred from the cave. Leaf had to give a double take so that she didn't keel over with surprise. She looked behind her for Branco and called him over to make sure she wasn't just seeing things. This wolf had gone missing from the pack a few moons ago.

((Name: Canis
Personality:
Bio: Strangely disappeared when checking the boarder of the territory.
Code: Bubbles
Looks: Dark brown appart from his chest, forelegs, ears belly and underside of his tail which are light brown...))

/)^3^(\

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Favorite Video Game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

Gimme An Inspiring Quote!

latest videos