Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Then you should care about her enough to stay away from her! You will be called for when you are allowed to come!"Branco snarled, raising his hackles. 

Mist called Thistle over to her, the she-pup bouncing over.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't care!"  Raiker snarled.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Pok help as Zero gave a final push and the last pup came out. "This one is a boy." Pok congradulated Zero again, nudging the new pups gently towards their mother. "Zero I know now is hardly the time to ask but... Have you been eating enough? Nevermind... You're tired. We'll talk tomorrow." Pok chewed up another flower and put the pulp beside Zero in the same spot. "Just eat that if you feel any more pains." Pok barked kindly.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero sighed in relief and licked the two pups heads.  She wanted to tell Pok yes, she hadn't been eating well.  But she couldn't, since Raiker was already coming.  

"Their names are Rage and Death."  Zero's brother said sternly.  "No!  I don't want them to have such horrid names.  I am naming them. Eyza and Keiro."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Pok, who was still sitting nearby barked cheerfully, "What lovely names!"

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero smiled.  "Thank you."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Pok smiled back, "Now you should get some rest. I'll go talk to Alpha about staying here for longer so the pups can get used to this world." Pok padded over to Leaf. "Aplha," She dippered her head, "About the pups-"
Leaf nodded, "I have descided to stay for longer. I don't know how much longer but we won't be moving any time soon."

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"No.  The pups have to learn to travel.  We should move tommorow."  Raiker interrupted.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Leaf met Raiker's gaze and nodded, "We will just have to see. It's not just the pups I'm worried about... We don't want anywolf to get sick."
"Oh."  Pok let out a gasp.
"What is it?" Leaf cocked her head.
"I was meaning to tell you... One of the elder's had a cough... I gave him some herbs and it seemed to go away but..."
"Let's play it safe." Leaf finished her sentance.

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero called out.  "Pok?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos