Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Pok got up and bounded over to Zero, "Yes? Is everythingy okay??"

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-I haven't been eating much lately.,". Zero said softly.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Pok blinked, "I thought so... Why ever not?" she spoke gently, "Are you hungry now? There's plently of deer left."

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Raiker wouldn't let me."  Zero said, nodding to answer Pok's question.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Pok's eyes widened, "What?!" She lowered her voice, "That's horrible. Why would he-? I'll talk to him. He'll never stop you eating again as long as I can do something about it. I'll get you some deer in a second." Pok padded towards where Raiker was sitting.

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Raiker glanced at Pok.  "What is it?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
"Have you been stopping Zero from eating?" Pok asked, "I don't need an answer. She is quite thin and need as much food as she can get for the pups too. From now on, I am going to take her fresh prey every time she gets hungry." Pok turned sharply and padded over to take a piece of deer to Zero.

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

(Sorry... it's late for me and I'm going to bed now Tongue Out smile )

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course, go ahead.)

Raiker snarled at the healer.  Zero smiled at Pok.  "Thanks."  She began to eat.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Ren was with Arya.

Arya had volunteered to go scout ahead and report back to what the rest of trail was like, since Arya knew this mountain better than anywolf in the pack.

Raven was busy, Ash was with Raiker now and Ren just felt a little replaced. He just figured he needed a breather. That's why he was with Arya, a wolf who got his attitude. 

Arya rolled her eyes, "Raiker isn't that bad Ren." 

"I never said he was," Ren grumbled. 

Arya stopped in her tracks, Ren looked back at her, "What?" 

"Your implying it." Arya replied coolly padding ahead of him and briefly flicking her tail onto his nose, a sign he recognized as Arya's annoyance. 

"What's gotten you so worked up anyways?" She asked after sensing Ren's normalcy returning.

"Everything Flame." 

Arya wrinkled her nose at the nickname, it was a reference to her tail incident but ignored it, Ren seemed to be somewhat back in his senses. "Define Everything." 

"Everything as in, The Avalanche, Walking, wandering and wondering, If Raiker will teach Ash everything he needs to know, if Ash will still look up to me as a big brother, I just feel stressed out, replaced and just worried about the future." Ren finished with a sigh. 

Arya sympathetically rubbed her head against his neck. "Stop worrying idiot," Arya had an amused twinkle in her eye, "Ash is in good care, he'll grow up to be a fine wolf, you will never be replaced as Ash's big brother and you just need to relax." Arya reassured. 

Arya continued her trek back to the cave, ready to report to the Alpha. 

"Just be yourself Ren," She briefly looked down at her paws, Father... 

"You just have to accept what comes your way." She advised Ren. 

Ren just chuckled, "I hate it when you're smart with me Arya."

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

The Anatomy of a Breakup, Is it Worth the ...

SpongeBob or Victorious?

Chat

latest videos