Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Branco paced back and forth across the cave. Clearing his head.

Thistle was playing with Mist's pups.

Mist was watching the pups all playing"Maize...where are you?"she called, noticing she was missing.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Pok smiled back at Zero and padded out of the cave to find some herbs she could use while they stayed there.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Arya stood in front of Leaf after Ren left her side. "Alpha," She dipped her head in respect, "Trail up ahead is safe enough for travel." 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Leaf nodded and smiled a little, "Good. We will either leave tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Depending on how the pups and the tired members of the pack are..." Leaf went off into murmuring things to herself about what they would do next.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Arya nodded and made her way to sit with Raven, who was with Allegra. "Enjoying your new position?" She asked sitting down next to him. 

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
"It great! I hope I can give some good adivse that she will remember forever." Raven smiled as Allegra started bouncing around himself and Arya.

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Maize faintly heard her mom call her and tried to run back to her. "Momma! Momma!" She called as she rested. 

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Arya nodded. "Allegra's quite energetic. I'm sure you'll impart words of wisdom. Have fun keeping up with her." Arya mused, a watcher's job wasn't easy. But it sure was rewarding.

Evening

Ash sat with Ren. His ears were perked up as Ren was telling an old wolf legend.

Arya likened it more of a story to scare young pups, She sat in the back, listening to the tale she had heard countless times before. 

"Once upon a time when the forest was still small, there was a wolf named Luna. She had fur as shiny as silver but a heart as black as night. She betrayed our kind to The Darkness, she worked hand in hand with the monster scaring wolves, while The Darkness encased the forest in the shadows. It was getting to a point where the wolves grew tired of living in the dark cold, so they sent against the darkness their best fighter and wielder.." Ash interrupted the story, 

"Ren..what's a 'Wielder?" Ash wrinkled his nose in confusion, Ren chuckled, "A wielder was a wolf who could use magic." Ren explained before continuing. 

"This Wielder faced Luna and discovered Luna was being controlled by The Shadow all along, but it was too late.."

A chorus of gasps was heard among the young pups. "NO WAY!" One shouted. "Luna was good all along.." Another sniffed. 

"The Wielder had sealed Luna into the moon and the Wielder was feeling very sorry and gave a loud  cry to the moon.

But Luna had forgiven the Wielder and had a way of revenge on The Darkness, the light the moon reflected cast down upon The Darkness and The Darkness slithered back angrily into the shadows waiting for the moon's light to give out. So Luna continues to watch from the moon shining her light to protect the wolves below. But The Darkness still waits in the Shadows where the moon's light doesn't shine... watching..waiting for his time.. 

This is the story of the Wolf on Moon who watches below shinning light on our darkest nights, we howl to the moon to thank Luna and her light
." 

Ren finished with an amused look in his eyes, There was nothing like a good story.
____________________________________________--

Ash sat at the edge of the cave when all the wolves were getting ready for the night. He gazed thoughtfully at the moon. "Luna.." He whispered.. "Thank you.."

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Leaf woke up early the next morning. She sat still, waiting for the rest of the pack to finish eating before she did so herself.

Pok got up and stretched. She padded over to the fresh prey and took a piece for herself and a piece for Zero.

Allegra got up, looked around and happily bounced over to where Ash was lying.

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
(Hey Oakfeather, Gupi, where have you guys been?

(So what did you guys think of the old wolf legend?) Big Grin

Ash shook his fur and stretched his legs when Allegra woke him up. 
"Hey Allegra." He cheerfully barked. 

"Mrghsajfe.. Let me sleep..." Ren mumbled begrudgingly as he curled up into a ball again. Arya sharply inhaled. 

"Honestly Ren, get up." She nudged his back again but to no avail he was still asleep. 

Arya sniffed then turned her head away in frustration. 

"Fine." 

Call me Jasmine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos