Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Ren chuckled. "Did he really? How long did it take for the rash to stop?" 

Arya gave a low warning growl at the stranger, the stranger was a wolf, a wolf she didn't recognize. 
Arya protectively stood  in front of Thistle. "Who are you?" She snarled. 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Night let out a light hearted bark, looking at Arya briefly and then bobbing his head to look at Thistle. "Sorry there, guess I scared you. That bush is a lot bigger than it looks, I live inside it you see. I'm Night- most call me Night Eyes, what's your name?"He spoke in an apologetic voice.

Branco turned around, hearing Arya and then seeing the other wolf. He walked over quickly, nodding briefly to recognise Leaf who was already by them. He stepped in front of Arya, Thistle bouncing off his paw as she attempted to walk under her watcher. He stepped back and glared at the new-comer "Who are you?"

Thistle let out a little growl and stood back up, attempting to go back and around her this time. She was suddenly lifted up and struggled helplessly against the hold of Mist. "My name's Thistle!"She yipped, "Branco, he's Night Eyes! He lives in a bush!"

Mist plopped Thistle between her paws.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Leaf padded forwards and dipped her head to Night Eyes, "Night... I am Leaf, alpha of this pack. So you live here? We are sorry. Our pack was just passing through. I hope you don't mind us crossing over your territory."

"He never told me exactly but I think It took quite a while to go away." Raven smiled.

(Sorry... Let's just say that because they are travelling, Leaf is busy and stuff that she said that the watchers will teach their watched pups to hunt and fight... but still a whole group like when they do it with the alpha....)

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
(Can you perhaps make it official? Perhaps call a meeting later tonight for the watchers and inform them of their current situation concerning hunting and fighting.) 

Arya nodded under Leaf's initial trust for NIghtEyes. If the Alpha was showing respect to this new stranger, then she should. 

"Hello NightEyes, My name is Arya." She dipped her head slightly in apology. "Sorry for the harsh welcome." 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Raven nodded, "Yeah... I do..."

(Yep okay Cool I'll do that Big Grin ...But we will have to what a while for Night Eyes and everything smile )

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's not my territory really, I'm a nomad. You know, travel from one place to the next. I was actually about to set off when I scared the pup. I'm sorry for that, I can understand your reaction Arya."He said, bowing his head to Leaf and nodding to Arya.

Branco relaxed a little"Alpha, let's switch positions once you've finished talking."
(like front and back thingy)

Mist picked up Thistle and brought her over to the other pups, they were rolling about and play fighting.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Maize walked up to Mist and said. "Mommy where did that wolf come from?" Peeking around her mother she looked at him and stared.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Mist looked down at Maize"I'm not sure where he came from, but he seems very nice."

Thistle pasued from the playfighting and barked excitedlty at Maize"He came from the bush!"

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"How can he live in a bush? Maybe he could tell me." Maize and started to walk towards him. "Momma I'm going to go ask." She said. "Hey mister how did you come from the bush? How long have you stayed there? Is it nice staying there? Can you show me the inside?" She rambled.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Night Eyes let out a light bark of laughter and began answering the young pups questions"I came from the bush because underneath is a a big whole. It's an old badgers den and I've been there two nights. It's not very nice and I don't think it's very safe for a pup to see inside."

Mist watched Night Eyes carefully, she didn't really want a strange wolf near her pup.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos