Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Alright. Big Grin  My hike was incredible. Had so much fun. I'm back now and ready to go. 
There are some characters I might keep adding..they're minor characters, just to fill up the roleplay and I'll add some profiles maybe later. 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

(Cool. Okay... Even though there are few people... I'm starting now... Big Grin )

Leaf walked behind the pack, making sure that no-wolf fell behind. Her beta, Branco, was at the front, leading the wolves through the thick snow. In front of her a pup tripped over a twig and landed face first in the snow. Leaf helped it up and the mother shot her a thankful glace before running after her other pups.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Branco walked ahead of the pack, trying to clear the path a little. He paused for a breath and felt something hit his back paw. Turning around he saw a small tan wolf sinking into the snow. Sighing he pulled her up by the scruff until she was standing on top of the snow. "Thistle what are you doing?"
"I want to be with you!"She whined.
"Well you can't at the moment, you should be with Mist or your watcher. Now go."He scolded
She huffed and ran back through the other wolves.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Pok weaved through the pack as they continued, checking for any signs of illness. The winter days always brought sickness but this time Pok feared that without the warm camp, it would get worse.

Raven padded at the back of the pack and slowed his pace to walk with Leaf. "Is there anything I can do Alpha?" he barked respectfully.
Leaf looked thoughtful for a moment, "Ask Branco if he sees any spots we can rest up ahead. Some of the pups are getting tired."
Raven nodded and looked over to where a mother was trying to get her tired pups to walk faster. He ran ahead to Branco, "Alpha wants to know if there are any places that will be good for a rest up ahead." He dipped his head respectfully to Branco and added, "Some of the pups are tired."

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Arya's insightful eyes roved the snowy path, searching for a certain pup. Her head instinctively turned to the snapping of a branch and was instantly by the side of her pup. 

"Thistle, do not wander off like that. You could've been lost."  She scolded, nudging the small she-pup to her feet. As Thistle shook of the snow from her fur, Arya took note of how much Thistle was growing, brushing aside the thought,  she focussed on the fact that they needed to keep moving. 

"Where were you?" She asked after a moment of pawing through the snow. 

Thistle, as Arya would admit, was a ball of energy. It required all Arya's wits and speed to keep up with the quick paced thinking of the she-pup. 

Still as Thistle kept up with her watcher's long strides, Arya reflected on the past events.

Avalanche. Their past Alpha, her father.. A search for a new home. 

She sighed and continued to push through pausing during difficult parts and helping the Elderly and younger pups through the branches and bushes. 

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not sure, I'll run ahead and check. Lead the group for a bit"Branco told raven and then ran ahead.

Thistle looked at Arya in silence for a while before asking"Do you know where Mist is?"

Mist was carrying a pup and trying to get the others to hurry up.

(Sorry, doing this as I clean up)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Raven blinked, "Me?" but Branco had already gone.

Leaf noticed the pack walking slower and slower. An elder had slowed right down and was now walking beside her, taking fast shallow breaths. Leaf made him stop. "No-no... I'm fine... Just not... as fit... as I used to... be." the elder puffed.
"Just rest for a bit." Leaf sat down.
"Thankyou." he puffed.

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
(New Wolvessmile 
Name: Ren
 Personality: Optimistic, Funny, Playful, Helpful, Quick Witted, Empathetic, Protective
 Bio: One of Arya's few friends in Pup-hood, lost his mother in the Avalanche
 Other: Has a little brother. Small pup named Ash.
Code: Bubbles
Looks: Pure brown wolf, White fur belly, Bright Green eyes. 

Name: Ash
 Personality: Shy, Quiet, Reserved, Kind hearted, warm 
 Bio: His mother died in the avalanche. Ren is the only family he has and doesn't want to lose him.
 Other: Ren is his brother. 
Code: Bubbles.
Looks: Looks exactly like his brother, except his eyes are a deep blue. 

"Ren.." Ash whined earning a concerned look from his brother. 

"We'll stop soon, don't worry about it." Ren looked up in time to see Branco dash ahead of the group and Raven assume the lead. 

"Will there be a clearing soon?" Ash asked in all pup like innocence. Ren only responded with a nudge on the tail, "Branco is going up ahead squirt, just keep moving and we'll be there as soon as we can." 

"Mist is behind us, minding her pups, it's best you stay with me until we stop for a break." Arya explained gently, her own strength slowly dwindling with each paw step. 

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

(Everyone can now have four characters if you want.)

Name: Allegra
Personality: Excitable, energetic, a little bit dim...
Code: Bubbles
Looks: Blue-furred with blue eyes

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Thistle made a slight grumble and kept walking. 

Mist pushed her pups along, forcing herself to ignore their whimpering.

Branco appeared again at the front of the pack"Clearing up ahead, off to the side!" 

(Might bring in NightEyes later...maybe as a loner wolf)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

How do I ask my parents if I can have a Yo...

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Talking With Moon

What song is stuck in your head?