Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Aiden look to the sky, the moon was up. "I should get furthur into the wood before it happens." he whispered. As he walked deeper into the forest, he saw something - someone sitting on a tree stump. He slowly crept closer but there was no point because the dry leaves he was stepping on failed him. Crunch.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver's veins started to go black. "It's starting." He said to himself. He heard the crunch of the leaves. He ran off startled by the noise. "It's a wolf." He said running as he went.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Aiden hesitated and ran after him, "Wait!" he called but he was falling a little more behind.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver climbed up a tree with extreme speed. He jumped  from Tree branches.

Maddy (Normal)

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Aiden skidded to a halt, "He was just here...?"
He looked to the sky to see it was moonhigh, "Any second-argh!" He was forced to the ground and transformed into a wolf from nose to tail tip...

/)^3^(\

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver Jumped to the ground. His eyes became yellow and all up his back his veins darkened. His viens everywhere darkened. He transformed into his wolf form.

Maddy (Normal)

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Aiden let out a yip of suprise, "Y-you are a wolf?"

/)^3^(\

Fantasy World (CLOSED)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

"Gupi1999" wrote:

As the last grain of sand fell Carduus began muttering, her words in another language. The young witch stared at the moon and she did the stone in the staff began to glow. She removed it from the bowl as it began to fill with a shimmering white liquid. When it was completely filled she pulled three glass vials from inside her cloak and filled one with the liquid. She corked the vial and place it beside her. She waved the staff over the bowl and the rest of the liquid dried up into a powder, she poured this onto the ground in a small pile.

The staffs stone began to glow white and she gripped it tightly, waving her other hand over the pile. A small green shoot came out from the pile, a white bud forming at the top. The bud unravelled into a lily like flower, it glowed oddly. The plucked the flower and placed it into another vial and scooped the powder into the third. 

Carduus let out a sigh and stretched. She pulled down the hood of her cloak and shrank the staff down back to hair pin size. She wound her hair back into a bun and pined it up. After placing the vials and hourglass into the bowl she removed her cloak and folded it up, putting it on top. She picked the bowl up as she stood up, yawning.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!