Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Time Lords

Posted By:
lovelyearth101
lovelyearth101
StarStarStar
Jenny was lying down on the ground of the TARDIS, tears rolling down her cheeks. She got up and walked to the room Black Petal was in when she was sick. Jenny was almost zombie like, never caring where they were going. She didn't want to see her dad, if it meant heart break. She didn't want to let go. She stayed for weeks upon weeks

The Doctor will come soon. I know it.- Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Amy Pond, River Song

Time Lords

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Black Petals birthday had past, and Mary has just posted a party a week ago. Black Petal was bored, and wanted to go back to being a Time Lord. She wondered how Dark Storm was doing, still searching for her in every time zone he could think of. Black Petal closed her eyes, then opened to them again hopping to see the TARDIS, but it was just thin air, in her room. Black Petal really messed up this time...

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Time Lords

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Doesn't really have a name, often called The Shadowman

Generation Number: Number 5 {Since he just can't seem to stay out of troubl}), A little something like this 

Career: Traveler

Only for Travelers! Transportation: Its dark, at least when you CAN see it, most of the time it simply blends into the backround

Personality:  A little rebel in him. He doesn't always do things the "right" way, more likely to go the fun or more complicated route, he likes to challenge himself. He shows off alot, especially when he has a new companion. 

2 things:
1. Thre IS psychic paper right??!?! ^-^
and 
2. Anyone wanna be his travel buddy?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Time Lords

Posted By:
FairyTailGirl
FairyTailGirl
Star
(May I join?) Name: Known to most as Ivy
Carreer: Exile

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

grandma favoring

grandma favoring

Friends could be mean

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos