×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2013
Posts: 19

Yo, guys, so I decided to make one of these. 
This is Percy Jackson. Always make two, one boy, one girl, 'cos I might make some die because of monsters or getting on the bad side of the gods. This is after the House of Hades.

Rules:
Couples allowed.
no being a god.
Need a Rachael, need a Chiron.
put 'Pitch' in your form to show you read these
no being George or Martha (i know i know, their cool.)
use " " when talking, and put to whom.
use italicized when thinking
use bold when the River Styx is being called on.
No ########### (no offense to those who are)
Form:

Name: (First and Last) Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson

Parent (god): Athena, Poseidon

Weapon (up to three): Dagger, bow. Riptide

special powers (2 only): Wisdom, battle strategy smarts. Sea.

BF or GF: Percy J. Annabeth Chase.

That's all. Thanks to any who join!

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER!! AND SNOW DAYS!!


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 2167

(May I join? I just love all the series that has these characters in them.)

Name: Piper Mclean and Jason Grace.

Parent: Aphrodite,Zeus

Weapon: Dagger (mostly to see stuff with), Gold sword.

Special powers: Charm speak. Winds to make him either float/fly and to blows stuff down (like how Percy uses waves to knock stuff down.)

BF or GF: Jason G.,Piper M. (Each other)

(Also Pitch)

I love to role play I've been on here for 5 years. Please join some of my roleplays?

8/6/16~ Gold on the forum post leaderboard Big Grin

1/23/17~ 2000th post


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2013
Posts: 19

"trinityac" wrote:

(May I join? I just love all the series that has these characters in them.)


Name: Piper Mclean and Jason Grace.


Parent: Aphrodite,Zeus


Weapon: Dagger (mostly to see stuff with), Gold sword.


Special powers: Charm speak. Winds to make him either float/fly and to blows stuff down (like how Percy uses waves to knock stuff down.)


BF or GF: Jason G.,Piper M. (Each other)


(Also Pitch)


Uh.... NO DIP YOU CAN JOIN!!!

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER!! AND SNOW DAYS!!


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 2167

(KK thanks!)

I love to role play I've been on here for 5 years. Please join some of my roleplays?

8/6/16~ Gold on the forum post leaderboard Big Grin

1/23/17~ 2000th post


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2013
Posts: 19

(tell your Percy Jackson friends!)

"Hey, Piper! Do you know where Percy and Jason are?" Annabeth asks Piper.

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER!! AND SNOW DAYS!!


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2013
Posts: 53

Name: Haley Trish, Lily Wlesh

Parent: Posideon, Hades

Weapon: Small paper clip that when bent changes into Iron sword, black quartz dagger with poison

Special Powers: Water and bubbles, summons zombies and can sense how someones life is.

BF or GF: None, none

I love you all!!!!!!!!!! I hope you love me back. Frustrated


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2013
Posts: 19

"sealpup181" wrote:

Name: Haley Trish, Lily Wlesh


Parent: Posideon, Hades


Weapon: Small paper clip that when bent changes into Iron sword, black quartz dagger with poison


Special Powers: Water and bubbles, summons zombies and can sense how someones life is.


BF or GF: None, none


Yeah you can join!!!!

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER!! AND SNOW DAYS!!


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2013
Posts: 53

"MythGeek" wrote:



"sealpup181" wrote:


Name: Haley Trish, Lily Wlesh



Parent: Posideon, Hades



Weapon: Small paper clip that when bent changes into Iron sword, black quartz dagger with poison



Special Powers: Water and bubbles, summons zombies and can sense how someones life is.



BF or GF: None, none


Yeah you can join!!!!


Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lily just sat with Haley by the sea, they were best friends, and Lily thought about how messed up her life was, and how much she loved it! 

I love you all!!!!!!!!!! I hope you love me back. Frustrated


Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2013
Posts: 19



 "Hey guys! What are ya doing?" Percy asked Haley.

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER!! AND SNOW DAYS!!


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2013
Posts: 19

Percy got no answer, so he tried again. "Hey, what're you doing? Oh, and have you seen Annabeth? I have to ask her something."

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER!! AND SNOW DAYS!!


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:31:02 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:56:44 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:35:59 -0800

- 2017-11-22 20:00:21 -0800

- 2017-11-22 19:43:50 -0800

- 2017-11-20 07:30:16 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:19:18 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:24:40 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:19:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800