Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
alexander looked around "so whats the plan to deal with the king im kinda ordered to kill him so yea can we get busy " he said with a slight hint of impatience"  he said looking at maia "come on genuis hurry up" he dropped to his knees and he began coughing and coughed up blood

"crap i forgot to say the prayer" he put his hand together and recited his prayer " please forgive me for the sins i have commited and please forgive the sins of the wicked  as they make thier journey "

he stood up wiping the blood from his mouth he  smiled "now come on whats the hold up?"

his eyes opened wide in shock as he jumped off the building and ran for the castle "THALIA!!!!!" are you ok? thalia!!!!" he said running through the castle grounds

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Aryel wandered through the forest of Seleste in confusion, still wondering how she had gotten here, despite leaving her body in Alleina. Thinking of the possibility that a sylph could have brought her here, but she crossed that one out. With a sigh, Aryel silently continued on through the graying forest.

Posted By:
Primavera
Primavera
StarStar
Alastair walked through the deadly woods of Seleste, his intention on finding a portal back to his homeland. In this distance, Alastair heard the low sigh, a scent of a girl faint in the air surrounding him. Curious, Alastair began following the smell of the female.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyana dragged her father ten yards then collapsed on the floor with him, she was no supernatural and the castle was a wreck. she sighed frustrated at both her father for driving the people mad and the people for being mad. she didn't know whose side she would be on. Her lyalty called her home but her heart was with the people. 

Jaxon eyed Cyton smirking and set his cool eyes on Constance, "Seleste, my dear. And may I ask of where you are headed?"

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia hardened her eyes, defiantly and turned on Alexander, not caring less about him. She was very annoyed at the current moment, the events wearing her out, she just glared at him. "Thalia is being flashy." She accused and turned away, arms crossed. 

Jeez. Sometimes she jus had to be surrounded by these kinds of people. She smirked. How pessimistic of her. 

Who freaking cares. 

She sheathed her knives, the full force of her massacre hitting her now. She inhaled sharply. There was maybe no way to escape this kind of stuff, especially when she had killed a lot. What? A thousand five hundred? Two thousand? Somewhere around there. 

Haha. Long night tonight. She just frowned and chased after Alexander, ignoring the slight throb in her head. 

Killing was bothersome most times. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Despite having no such characteristics on his face like that of a human, Cyton glared at Jaxon with annoyance. He exactly knew the intentions of the boy, but he wouldn't let himself be troubled just yet. Meanwhile, Constance was smiling at Jaxon. "We're just wandering, really."

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
[Hey guys, so I've been wondering, it's about time we start up the main plot. My main question is how?] 

Thalia had no interest in sticking around Dyana and her father. So she left. In a 'poof'. Ashes to be specific. It was a Phoenix thing anyways.

She took in her surroundings. 'Huh.." She drawled.. "I haven't been here in awhile." She dragged her fingers across the cool smooth wall. She traced the pale blue swirls that surrounded a painted figure of stone.

"Impossible.." She muttered squinting into the dim light the room provided.  

The room was small. There was an ancient charm that the room whispered beneath it's paintings. Walls covered in paintings. The Spiral, portals, Kingdoms painted, Thalia smiled a little when she recognized the twisted trees of Seleste. 

She took note of how each painting led to the existence of...

Thalia snapped her head to the sound of a loud thud from the ceiling. She inwardly cursed and dissapeared. 

"My my.. The Evenstone.." 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
[No freaking idea, so I'm with you! smile ]

Seeing a smaller figure inside the castle, not far away from where the princess of Seleste was just sitting, sat Thalia in a slight daze. Maia pushed her eyebrows together. 

She marched right into the room and grabbed Thalia's shirt, dragging her straight out of the cracked and smoldering double doors. "My God, people these days." She muttered dropping her on the ground.

"ALEX!" She hollered at the disappearing figure, clearly annoyed beyond what she should be, "THALIA IS DONE BEING FLASHY!" She yelled and turned on her heel. The dull throb in her head had turned into the rhythmic pounding, slowly wearing her down.

Almost like water erosion on rocks. Man, actually that was a very accurate comparison. She sighed and placed a hand on her temple, where she could feel it the most. The rest would come in the night. 

After that, she jus stared a the ground in the distance. There was nothing to see up smoke, fire, and deal things al the way around, it looked like several meteors had exploded, then Kool-Aid used to douse the fires. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
[ romance never fails!]

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will ask the original creator of how we should begin. For now, we continue on.)

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Your favorite bands?

latest videos