Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Elements

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Diarmid chuckled and looked over at Diana." If you like, you can stay with us... It's about to rain anyways and I don't want to get wet." He stated, already in front of the building doors.

Elements

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Diana rubbed her eyes frustration, knowing that this was going to be a difficult stay with Ryder around. "Whatever," She murmured and walked inside of the building, but glanced back at Diarmid before; she then turned around, going inside.

Elements

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Diarmid walked inside before it started to rain, gladly that he make it in time. Night looked around for Firelight, peeking out of his shadows and noticed that she went with Diarmid, though he noticed other two person in the room. Smirking mischievous, he hid back in his shadows.

Elements

Posted By:
sweetbriar Lock
sweetbriar
StarStarStar
"So," Diana murmured and looked at Diarmid. "Tell me more about yourself," She said as she sat down in a single-person sofa, Marcus then appearing at her feet, already curled up.

Elements

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Diarmid blinked, sitting on the other couch that would fit for three person. He blinked and looked behind Diana, noticing Night with a mischievous look on his face. He gave Night a look before smiling gently at Diana." Oh... Well... I used to live in a wealthy family, but ever since this start by the evil ones, we lost everything. Anyhow, I'm the oldest of my family. Yourself?" He asked back after replying to her question, Firelight ran over to where Night was.

Elements

Posted By:
sweetbriar Lock
sweetbriar
StarStarStar
Diana was quiet, noticing Diarmid give a look to something behind her, but she didn't bother to check. "Well, my mother died when I was a baby, my father ran off with another woman, and I've pretty much been a nomad my whole life. How I have money to survive? My father pretty much left m half of his money before he left," She said.

Elements

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Idk what to post... ))

Elements

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Frost stood up after awaking from her deep slumber. How long have I been asleep? She wondered. Drearily, she put her fox in her arms and began to walk out of the woods.

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

latest videos