Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Game of Nightmares (open)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
( uhm...shpeel?)

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra stared at the gate rising over from the back of the room. Her eyes narrowed and she adopted a defensive stare in her eyes. Her lances hung by her sides, ready for anything that came near her. 

"What the heck is that?" She asked her mind, the things that came out were wolf like. There were two of them, they were both identical. They were massive, they barely fit under the towering room's ceiling. They walked n four legs, and look freaks hilly like giant metal wolves. They were made of bolt screws and sheets of metal with not man dents in them. 

Blood stained their tufts of silvery white man. They had colossal claws and meal teeth that looked more like tons of Washington monuments sharpened instead of teeth. She stared for a while, and a mechanical voice spoke. 

"Ah more humans this will be fun. The Dread Queen has favored us tonight."

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh..... Is leaving an option for this one? Because I somehow doubt that you can kill a metal thing...." Alex glanced down at her sword. "Unless, of course, our weapons are much different than they appear."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
[Haha! Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. Shpeel is like 'thingy', only it's a verb. ]

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah its ok...uh, I'll just tell you now. I think i might be leaving the role play...i don't quite feel interested in it anymore. Sorry!)

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
[ O_O TT^TT STAY FOR THE SHPEELLLLLLLL]

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(still don't get shpel compares with thingy XD
for shpel...but only for a bit longer! - pout -)

Cherry woke up in a pile of bones. Her back ached as she got up. She noticed herself in a cave like room. Cherry get out her lightning sword, and thought for a moment, "How could this be a monsters cave? It's to small for a large creature to fit in here with such a pile of bones, and the floor is metal, just colored the same." Cherry thought. No time for questions now, Cherry heard a loud roar and a thump that made the room shake, she needed to fine a way out. Cherry ran around the room, trying to come up with an idea. But so far she was clueless. "The only thing in here is...the bones!" Cherry whispered to herself. She ran up to the pile, and started throwing bones everywhere to get deeper inside. A wild horrible smell came through the cracks of the bones, but it didn't stop her.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos