Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Renaissance

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Maize let out her wings and flapped them for a few seconds. Hiding them had been giving her wing cramps that were beginning to bring her a lot of pain. She put them away and continued to walk to nowhere in particular. Walking past a fence she looked inside of it curiously.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Renaissance

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar
(May I join in?
Sorry for the Assassin's Creed.)

Application for Ezio Auditore: (click spoiler to see)SPOILER

Renaissance

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
((Accepted. ^ w ^ And you can jump in whenever. Enjoy ~ ))

How my characters feel when I can't think of something to write for them:
How I feel when I'm trying to think of something to write for them:

Renaissance

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Chru Von Nora

Race: A true Mage
You may think this is actually just a job, or a skill.

But the physical and mental Form of a true mage is incredibly different form the human they originated in.
First of all, to become a true mage, they must fully integrate themselves with magical energy, metamorphosing there body into a superior form.
Blending there physical state with magic has many benefits, as I will list here.

1. The ability to channel magic without an instrument and more freely than non True Mages can..

2.More stamina and life force, longer life and slowing down aging, as the magic flows through the blood it makes them  age faster, as well as increasing physical stats by at least 30 percent.

3. Access to more magical techniques.

Although fusing with pure energy has downsides too.
When a True mage uses magic, it saps up the beings Energy more quickly, causing them too be tired more often and too much magic could be fatal.

All in all, a basically more advanced human magic user.

Great Abilities: Increased speed and strength, along with increased intelligence.

All stats increased by 30 + by his Race, only slightly better. but significant over the average human.

Great power: Magic, Magic is a great power on it's own, he can do basic elemental magic and basic blasts and beams, along with special techniques and advanced magicks.

Weapons: 
A magical blade called MagicBrand
Crafted by the great blacksmith in the north, it does 300%+ magic damage, not effective against magic resistant creature.

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Bio: Only getting to be an normal human for 3 years after his birth. 
He was a magical prodigy and the Mages of the north were excited to train such a skilled person.
He stayed with them for 10 years, learning how to do basic magic, channel it, control the elements, and basic mage things.
He went through many trials before the mage guild made his existence known to the world. And for that he was grateful, because without them, the future would be incredibly grim.
But they made a mistake telling the world of his prowess. And the paladins crusade, a now disbanded justice loving guild, who seeked to destroy all evil and darkness in the world
They trained Chru to be a paladin, and in his mind they drilled a love of justice, and hatred of evil. The problem with this was, they were fanatic, and taught him to hate everything even remotely evil, and his mind hadn't been developed properly, almost making him insane with destroying evil.

So, naturally when he found out the leader of the organization was a gambler, a cheater, and not even interested in bringing justice to the world he did what he was taught and using his magic, he himself committed an evil act, and is surprise attack against the Leader he murdered the evil that taught him to be good.

This realization shocked him as he watched his old Leader bleed to death in front of him, and he ran.
He ran and learned that evil should be killed, and he also learned that he himself with this knowledge had been corrupted.
To this day he is wanted for many murders. all done in the name of justice, and all done for his own resentment toward his inner darkness.
He wishes to redeem himself, but in his mind, all that can bring that is purifying destruction. 
He has learned to tolerate lesser evils, like gambling and small theft, and has un-characteristically committed such acts himself for his own well-being. only a young 19 year old, he had taken countless lives and become wholeheartedly evil himself. Yet still, he fights for the shining light of salvation.

He does what he must. Because he can

How can I make you happy?

Renaissance

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
((Accepted. You can jump in whenever.))

Renaissance

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

Chru jumped out of a gap between too buildings.

He was being chased. Or...Was he?
He couldn't very well remember. He was sleeping on the roof of the nearby inn. (Might as well sleep at a place of residence.) And he was pushed..by something..And landed in the..Alleyway?
Well, regardless, he was now brimming with magical energy, and was running, pushing by anyone in his way.
He wasn't safe here either, a wanted man of justice  in a dark world of evil.

How can I make you happy?

Renaissance

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar
The town was quiet, too quiet. There was a few sounds of people talking about the man in the hood, and there, also, was his footsteps. He looked around for a minute, and saw a man running and pushing people out of his way. "Where are you going?" He said to himself, starting to blend into the crowd. Ezio started to follow him, but stayed with civilians so he would get caught.

Renaissance

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar

"Annabeth Sabrina" wrote:

Maize let out her wings and flapped them for a few seconds. Hiding them had been giving her wing cramps that were beginning to bring her a lot of pain. She put them away and continued to walk to nowhere in particular. Walking past a fence she looked inside of it curiously.

Renaissance

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
Charlene walked back outside, looking around and sighed quietly as she looked up at the sky sadly. She then went back inside, feeling the breeze air on her lightly tan skin. Charlene shivered slightly and closed the door behind.

Renaissance

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"I wonder what's inside. I hope no one will mind if I take a peak." Maize said as she fluttered over the fence and land softly before she walked forwards. She hadn't seen anyone so she kept walking cautiously.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

The impossible quiz

latest videos