Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Renaissance

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I guess I wasn't too clear. The reason I mentioned you, vahid was because my character is currently unaware you are there, passed out from the mutation's knives. Most people would go rescue, because of certain pride, but I think we need a bit more action, and most people seem to be complaining about not being involved (SpacePocky and others). Therefore, I feel like making my character pass out as well to involve more people....if that is alright.))

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Renaissance

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(Chru was actually gonna meet one of my characters I'm working on. Another evil lord.)

How can I make you happy?

Renaissance

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ah.....how? 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Renaissance

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
( I planned for whatever knocked him out to be commanded by It, and then have him be taken to it)

How can I make you happy?

Renaissance

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
[I wasn't complaining about not being involved, I was simply lost between the many pages being done.]

Evangeline was walking through the town in silence, her light golden eyes gazing around the dull village. She was bored, unsure what to do for fun. She didn't have any ideas, and she eventually started to daydream about what happened in her past, but she blinked the thoughts away.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos