Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates (Open; Restarted)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Seraphina eyed Fly, as she picked up a diamond necklace, " it's pretty. do you think she'll steal it?" she asked narrowing her green eyes and looking over to Eduardo, he shook his head, " Maybe, but remember not all pirates are like you." Seraphina looked offended, " Hey! I'll take that as a compliment." she smirked 

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly sighed dropping the necklace then walked to another stand taking and apple while the owner was busy with a custmer. She walked around looking around seeing two boys play with wooden swords. It made her think back when she was little after her mother died playing with sticks as swords she laughed at the twos boys and watched them some more.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Eduardo elbowed his sister playfully, " Hey you still owe me an apple." he said gesturing to the apple stand. Seraphina rolled her eyes, " Are you serious?" Eduardo cracked a grin shrugging. Seraphina got up and pulled a hood over her head to cover her flamin hair and being recognized. 

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly laughed at the little kids then walked to the far part of the dock and sat down. she took her hat off then her boots. She rolled up her pants then put her feet in the water looking out into the horizon. she loved the sea she loved sailing it. She loved adventure and traviling the world. Its what she's always wanted to do her whole childhood.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Silas finished his drink and headed outside, his scythe returning to its previous place, over his right shoulder; the weapon was heavy, but he was used to it. In the distance, he saw a boy and girl talking and fighting playfully ... pirates, but from opposing ships. He recognized the girl, Maia, was from his own ship, the Devil's Secret, which sparked his interest: he should probably stay close, in case a hostile fight broke out. Still smirking, he followed them both and approached them. “Interesting. I thought enemy ships didn't play with each other,” he observed, his tone slightly provocative, a glint of amusement sparkling in his eye.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is your favorite animal that starts w...

Palestinians rejoice as Israel agrees and ...

Names for kittens?

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

latest videos