Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Another ((Advanced Roleplayers, ATJ))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
February 17, 2998

I am not in a good mood. The Another's just beat us in a battle, and we're forced to take refuge in a nearby exorcist school. The students here are weird, and so different from us. We humans wouldn't stand a chance against them. The school is underwater. Above us right now, a battle is raging on. It makes me think, why don't be send these kids into the battlefield? They're different, and we're scared of them, humans use everything we are scared of, why should they be any different? 

May 8, 3002

I have become a general now. A commander. I have just filed the opportunity to release  myself from the school. I still think we should utilize their young bodies and abilities to our advantages. They are exorcists, so why not? 

December 16, 3002

They have accepted my suggestion. It is true, we would have the upper hand if we were to send these teens out into battle. We have no time to worry about anything else. All that matters is winning this war against those Anothers. 

Plot: You are an exorcist at your school. Before you were only used as Norma, citizens. Now your school has become a military base. War is happening, and it's running at you, full on, in the face. You posses one special kind of weapon, clothing, or body part that specializes in killing Another's, the beast like formations of genetically modified, crazy, almost undamageable, Humans. You're going to the battle field wether you like it or not. 

Rules:
1) No god modding!
2) Advanced role players, PLEASE. 
3) don't Roleplay unless I accept you. Or give another player the ability to accept you. 
4) put 'Dancing tacos' in your form if you read this.
5) 3 characters tops. 
6) Keep going, even if I am not on for a while. 
7) Love is okay, nothing too graphic. 
Cool cussing to a minimum! Please! 
9) other normal Roleplay rules. 

Glossary

Anothers- A failed science experiment done by humans to create reinforced solders. These half beast, half man, silver eyed creatures are extremely dangerous, and are virtually indestructible. The on,y things that can kill them are the exorcist's weapons. 

Exorcist- A teenager that posses a type of weapon, wether it be a weapon, clothing, or a body part, that specializes in killing Anothers. For weapons, it can range from a sword, to daggers, for clothing, a glove, or boots, for body parts, one arm, an eye. It could be anything, 

The Haven- The exorcist school. It's basically the inky place that can't be penetrated by Anothers. 

Forms:

Name: ( First middle last)
Appearance: (Detailed Description or Manga photo)
Personality:
Bio: (Optional) 
Special Weapon: (max is one)
Skills: (NOT magic, survival skills. )
Other:
Put 'DGM' if you know what this plot was born from Wink also, could you put if you want to die or not? 

Note from Author- O_O fangirl with me. 
​-Jessica

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name/age/status/weapon/username/dies?

People with the Star, as them if you have any questions, if I'm not online. They should give you a fairly good answer, sinc ether know what this plot came from. 

*Maia Thorne/ 16 /Living/Dark Boots/Jomeimei/Nope
Ingrid Libra/18/Living/Fighting Knife/ArtemisMoonHunt/Yeah
'Alex' Soratis/16/Living/Katana/The_Gentleman_Prince/Unknown

'Aria' King/16/Living/Throwing Knives/samanthapandaw/Nope
Feliciano Vargas/19/Living/sword/Ifinishbooks/Nahhhh
Sasuke Mariku/17/Living/Sword/Skipley/Unknown
*Tripp Broody/17/Living/Fists of Fury/crazehgurl/No
*Stone Blackwell/19/Living/Swords/ZiahtheCupcakeNinja/Nope
*Raine Blackwell/17/Living/Chains/ZiahtheCupcakeNinja/No?

Luka Amoris/17/Living/Glove/KayKayZ/Nope
Shad Lexton/18/Living/Longsword/KayKayZ/Nope

Updates:

Edo Team: Shad. Ingrid, Luka
-came down Waterway and is currently boarding ship and socializing

London Team- Alex, Kane, Feliciano
1/17/14- team is formed and sent on mission
1/19/14- talking. Just talking. Socializing and stuff. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia 'Nine' Thorne

Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality. Maia has long, flexible legs, and can perform aerobics with a strange supernatural sense. 

Personality: Maia is a sarcastic girl with a smile on her lips at all times, she can be stuck up, and conceded but can also be a loyal friend. She tries hard to find the silver lining in all bad events and can be considered a prankster. She's nearly always enthusiastic, but doesn't really follow rules. She can't stay still for a long period of time, neither can her temper. Her temper is probably the most dangerous thing about her, it flares continuously. Sometimes for no reason at all! Its like a fuse, set it off once and KA-BOOM! She's an explosive. She can take a joke, just don't insult her. She will twist your words to work against you, guaranteed. She is swift and clever, always using her good sides to probe for her opponent weaker spots, touching sensitive places. She tough, but is afraid of large spiders. She is a great artist and can find loopholes with a little thinking. If she has a smirk on her face, then never trust what she says. Maia really takes an important thought about friendship, and will protect her friends, always, which is a pretty bad choice since everyone's dying, and she can't save them. 

Bio: NO

Special Weapon: 
Dark Boots- a pair of black, knee high black boots that swivel up her legs. They enable her to fly into the air, and soar across the sky, but drop down with the force of 7 iron lances. The also enable her to walk on water, kick wind, step on sound waves to astonishing speeds. When activated, they give off an aqua, turquoise glow. She can't take them off. 

Skills: Maia can perform extreme aerobics, and is probably the mist flexible person on earth. Her legs can land powerful kicks, and she is a pro at martial arts, since her weapon is mainly her legs. Maia is also a tricky hider, she can find the darkest of places and blend in as if she wasn't there. One time, she tricked 9 Anothers into thinking she was a shadow, this gave her the nickname Nine. 

Other: DANCING TACOS! And I LOVE D Gray Man! It's my life! Sorry, I had to put Lenalee's Innocence, I LOVE ITTTF.,..

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I join? ]

Name: Ingrid Elizabeth Libra {Nickname varies from Grid to Libra}
Appearance: Ingrid has middle-of-her-back length dirty blonde hair that is parted above her right eye, leaving a small patch of hair right above her left eyebrow. She has light tan skin, that is soft to the touch. Her eyes are average size for her heat shaped face; her eyebrows thin, as if barely there. Ingrid's eyes are a dark brown, looking black whenever reflected in the light. Being 5'7, Ingrid is considered above average size; her body arched and curvy. Her nose is small, the more defiant lines beneath her nostrils. Her lips are considered normal size, themselves having a natural pink color. Her lips have no curves, only a somewhat straight line. She is skinny, herself being flexible.
Personality: Ingrid is bossy and medium volume. She can seem rude and moody. Her emotions shift from completely cold, to mild emotion. Ingrid is naturally kept to herself, but sometimes makes a few exceptions if she has a big enough affection for the person. She is quite intelligent, but let's other people do the work for her. Although she may seem hostile, she is actually a bundle of confliction; trying to be better person- but it's hard for someone who doesn't know when she's doing the right thing for herself, or for someone else.
Biography: {Will be added later.}
Special Weapon:
Fighting Knife: A knife with a blade designed to inflict a lethal injury in a physical confrontation between two or more individuals at very short range (grappling distance).
Skills: Ingrid is gifted with strength- which most people underestimate, due to her considered 'scrawny' arms. She is quite intelligent, learning from seeing. Unlike most people, Ingrid's mind has the capability to understand things better- a specific gene from her father, who had a photographic memory.
Other: Ingrid is allowed to die. Sorry, Libra.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar

Name: Alexzander Soratis
Appearance:  
Personality: Alexzander  is a smart kind hearted type of guy until you annoy him or he is protecting something he loves  he is mostly one he uses for comical uses from the way he acts or talks he is sometimes a bit bipolar when he can look at the behavior of other people compared to his own he can be bipolar
Special Weapon: A silver katana with a brown hilt - this  item has an defensive charm on it ( only if you allow it ) when it is sheathed it wraps it's swordsmen  in a translucent barrier {skin tight } when it is touched or hit it is turns dark blue and can block most forms of attack except for cosmic or after it is hit once it has a 2 second delay before it's re activated also has the ability to extend a length of 500 feet

Skills:  alexander is a master in the form of kenjutsu which is a form of ninjustsu it uses a sword similar to the katana to usally cut sown there opponent when it is used it should normally take the user one stroke to cut down the weakest opponent and a prolonged battle to take down a stronger opponent to use this you have to be a master swordsman 

alexander is a expert at the form of  Aikido which is used as a grappling art it uses the energy of the attacker to defeat them it is usually used with the turning motions and grabbing a part of the attack and throwing them and jumping back to use what happens next  and utilizes short combat if the attacker get to close and uses hand punches and knee kicks

Master swordman : User has the ability to hold and wield his sword with swordsmen ship skill as a legendary fighter would hardly making mistakes and has a quick slight a hand

Other: due to this he has been known to have a slight twitch

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Princey: Accepted))
(( Arti: You can add more power to your weapon. I'll have my form up in a bit, then you can see how powerful these things can be. ))

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ I'm good. I'm not one for powerful weaponry. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'm almost finished with my form.]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana "Aria" Lee King
Appearance: Aria had dark red, wavy hair that reaches a couple inches below her shoulders, she generally has it pulled back into a braid or a ponytail. She has piercing blue, almost ocean blue, eyes. She has fair skin, with freckles scattered over her face and arms. There's a scar on her face that reaches from under her ear, along the jaw, to about two centimeters from the tip of her chin. She's thin, and stands at 5'5. Muscular, but it's hidden very well, and she has a very soft appearance.
Personality: Aria is quiet, and painfully shy. She's not very confident in herself, and tends to stumble over her words or stutter when she speaks. She doesn't like conflict, and will often act as peacekeeper in an argument. Although she's shy, she is, in some ways, very outgoing, generally when she's around people that she's comfortable with. She doesn't start conversations because she's afraid she'll be ignored.
Bio:  Ariana suffers from amnesia, and actually doesn't remember anything from more than two years ago.
Special Weapon: A set of throwing knives made of tungsten. They're imbued with lethal poison which could bring down practically anything.
Skills: she's agile, has near perfect aim, and can move nearly silently.
Other: She lives in her combat boots, and in her spare time tends to hang out in empty stairwells or corridors. No dying, please.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

Name:  Feliciano Vargas
Appearance:
Personality: Feliciano is a cheerful, energetic man, who is also an irresponsible crybaby. He loves pasta, pizza, gelato, and cheese. Although he relies on others a lot, Feliciano doesn't really listen to what others says and instead daydreams or wanders off. His hobbies include cooking, designing clothes, siestas, painting, and singing. He was noted as being able to use both hands skillfully, though it may have been a joke as it was cited that it he could hold a paintbrush in one hand and a slice of pizza in another. Although he is relatively weak, he is a surprising skillful fencer. 
Special Weapon:  An ancient sword from the times of centurions, no one knows its story more its origin. All Feli remembers is having it by his side no matter what. A few legends stated that it was cursed to bring who ever owned the 'Appearing sword' would have to suffer. It's a long silver sword with a leather hilt and a matching belt/sheath. Names of past people who had owned the sword are inscribed all over the sword. 
Skills
Running
Swordsmanship 
Reflexes
Other: Feli has an Italian accent. Does not want to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Who liked Roar?

question

10/10 joke m8s

Who liked Roar?

What's ur best colour

latest videos