Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (Experienced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea nodded with a gentle smile, Claudia doing to same. The two looked at each other, and decided that they'd sit and wait. Both sat by the lockers, their low chattering voices echoing through the hallway with the other students' voices.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Eventually, Jasper managed to find his brother standing in front of his locker, with his arms wrapped around the waist of another girl as he whispered in her ear. A small cough rose in the back of his throat and the two turned to look at him, not with alarm but calm and flirtatious expressions. Alex raised his eyebrows; the teenager beside him popped a bubble of gum and licked her lips. “I hate to interrupt, but could I speak with you for a moment?” Jasper requested politely, and Alex casually followed him until they were at least three metres away from the revealing girl. “I need you to come with me.”

Alex only grinned. “In case you didn't notice, I'm with a girl.”

“I know someone.” Jasper insisted.

Alex flicked his tongue with amusement. “I'm flattered, but we have a close enough relationship already, don't you think?” His eyes sparkled, obviously pleased and relishing in the teasing.

“A girl, you id i ot. I jumped her friend in the cafeteria and they're waiting for us here in the school.”

“Jumping girls? Sounds dodgy.” Alex hesitated. “Is she hot? Better be hotter than this one.”

Jasper grimaced and glanced back at the girl studiously, trying not to look too obvious. “Yes, she's hotter,” he finally said.

Again, Alex hesitated. Then he shrugged and nodded. “Alright, sure.”

Jasper eyed his brother firmly. “You can't sleep with her and never contact her. Promise.”

Alex grinned devilishly. "Promise."

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip to when they meet? :3)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(How can I jump in?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, sure.)

Jasper returned to the two girls with his brother beside him, praying that Alex would stick to his promise, and hopefully keep the dodgy comments to a minimum; both were very similar in appearance, though Alex had broader shoulders and a slightly wider jaw, giving him a look that altogether reflected his incredible strength. "I apologise for the wait," said Jasper, "this is my brother, Alex." After introducing him, he noiselessly thought: Oh god, what if he hits on both of them? He swallowed the ill sensation in the back of his throat and forced a smile.

Alex glanced between both girls thoughtfully. They were both beautiful, but admittedly, he felt inclined to go for the one with the violet eyes. He had always loved such strange and unique colouring, and judging from the look in those eyes, the vibe that radiated from this girl along with her charming smile, he was certain on one thing: this was the one he wanted. "Hello, ladies," he said, a mischievous tone of flirting hiding beneath his polite words. His gaze fell on the white-haired girl after a moment. His lip quirking up into a smooth grin, he raised her hand to his lips and kissed it. "Would you mind if I enquired as to your name, gorgeous?"

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos