Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Elderblood {EXPERIENCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY} [OPEN]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

The plot:

The land of Volikhar used to be peaceful. Those who lived there were happy. Until one day, the legends we know as Dragons began to appear. Alduin, the bane of mankind, had returned from his former cell in the past. Only one person could stop him. The one with the blood of the Elder Dragon. The Elderblood. His name was Sabre. Born in the deep reaches of Russia, brought up in Alaska. He was taught ways of the bow, fist fighting, sword fighting and swinging battle axes and war hammers.

The Elderblood was a legend passed down from generation to generation, originally told by Sabre's ancestors. He was gifted with a certain power -  but somewhat is unsure of what that power could be. Being the Elderblood of legend is unknown to him. He will soon meet good friends, uncover mysteries, and find the love of his life. All will help him achieve his destiny.

Alduin soon curses him, preventing him from fighting for five days, weakening him every day. As he weakens, his two hearts slow down. (Time Lord reference, hue.) Will the only savior of Volkihar fall, or rise to his fate?

Basically, he has to kill Alduin and rebuild the land of Volkihar.

FORM:

Name:
Species: (Lizardman/woman, catman/woman, elf (dark, high, wood))
Relation to Sabre: (brother, sister, unknown ancestor, etc.)
Personality.
Bio:
Other:

I'll do Sabre's form later. c:

Rules:

- You are NOT invincible.
- Don't pick fights with a weaker character to wind them up.
- Don't post when I'm online or I'll kick you out.
- You can give ideas - and I'll put them into consideration.
- Experienced roleplayers only, please.
- Use "( )" when you are talking out of character.
- Use " " when your character is speaking.
- Don't annoy other players.
- Have fun! c:

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andrea Kingswood
Species: High Elf
Relation to Sabre: Childhood frend; might become lover (If you are okay with it.)
Personality:
Bio:

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kari Zephyr
Species: Catwoman
Relation to Sabre: Unknown sister
Personality: King, but only in certain times.  Other times, she is cold and mean.
Bio: She has lived as an orphan her whole life.
Dislikes:  Mushy gushy stuff, vegetables, Dogs
Other: X

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Could my character be Sabre's close friend, and future lover/partner? :3

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
This reminds me of the Elder Scrolls.... Wink

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

Tom
Advanced Roleplayer
Pokemon Fanatic
Hi.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyra 'Nine' Thorne

Species: Lizard Woman (I'll like scaly thingssssss XD )

Relation to Sabre: Sister

Personality: Nine is a sarcastic girl with a smile on her lips at all times, she can be stuck up, and conceded but can also be a loyal friend. She tries hard to find the silver lining in all bad events and can be considered a prankster. She's nearly always enthusiastic, but doesn't really follow rules. She can't stay still for a long period of time, neither can her temper. Her temper is probably the most dangerous thing about her, it flares continuously. Sometimes for no reason at all! Its like a fuse, set it off once and KA-BOOM! She's an explosive. She can take a joke, just don't insult her. She will twist your words to work against you, guaranteed. She is swift and clever, always using her good sides to probe for her opponent weaker spots, touching sensitive places. She tough, but is afraid of large spider. She is a great artist and can find loopholes with a little thinking. If she has a smirk on her face, then never trust what she says 

Bio: After being separated from Sabre, Nine set off on her own, living off of friends, and connection she made. She was quite likable in her own way, so she went by very nicely. Although, she had always been looking for Sabre, and trained herself in the way of the sword, and improved in speed, stamina, aim and flexibility. She is known for her stunts that seem inhuman, 

Likes: Mischief, sharp objects, annoying anyone that comes around, food, animals, sweets, running, aerobics, art.

Dislikes: Work, boats, islands, the dark, the taste of medicine, artificial grape flavoring, the color pink.

Other: Can shapeshift her form, turning one part of her body Komodo dragon, or turning it into a full on Komodo dragon. She handles anything with a blade very well (she likes bows too, but prefers blades of some sort)

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrawsomegamer" wrote:

This reminds me of the Elder Scrolls.... Wink

(Haha! smile It is a mix! I really like Skyrim, so I decided to mix it with my imagination.)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Name: Kyra 'Nine' Thorne

Species: Lizard Woman (I'll like scaly thingssssss XD )

Relation to Sabre: Sister

Personality: Nine is a sarcastic girl with a smile on her lips at all times, she can be stuck up, and conceded but can also be a loyal friend. She tries hard to find the silver lining in all bad events and can be considered a prankster. She's nearly always enthusiastic, but doesn't really follow rules. She can't stay still for a long period of time, neither can her temper. Her temper is probably the most dangerous thing about her, it flares continuously. Sometimes for no reason at all! Its like a fuse, set it off once and KA-BOOM! She's an explosive. She can take a joke, just don't insult her. She will twist your words to work against you, guaranteed. She is swift and clever, always using her good sides to probe for her opponent weaker spots, touching sensitive places. She tough, but is afraid of large spider. She is a great artist and can find loopholes with a little thinking. If she has a smirk on her face, then never trust what she says 

Bio: Nooooooooo...please. 

Likes: Mischief, sharp objects, annoying anyone that comes around, food, animals, sweets, running, aerobics, art.

Dislikes: Work, boats, islands, the dark, the taste of medicine, artificial grape flavoring, the color pink.

Other: Can shapeshift her form, turning one part of her body Komodo dragon, or turning it into a full on Komodo dragon. She handles anything with a blade very well (she likes bows too, but prefers blades of some sort)

Accepted! But I need to know what happened to Nine after she and Sabre were separated. Do a bio, and then you can be in. It doesn't have to be long, I promise. But descriptive enough.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Name: Kari Zephyr

Species: Catwoman

Relation to Sabre: Unknown sister

Personality: King, but only in certain times.  Other times, she is cold and mean.

Bio: She has lived as an orphan her whole life.

Dislikes:  Mushy gushy stuff, vegetables, Dogs

Other: X

Could you extend on your bio please?

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHO IS BETTER LEBRON JAMES OR KOBE BRYANT

is Nicki manaj going to far?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

LeBron James vs. Micheal Jordan

i'm so bored!

shady vs everybody

latest videos