Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

AKB0048 [Accepting Members]

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna nodded but was dissapointed "Well then lets just hope my salem doesnt bother you Too much um kuon" She looked around noticing they were still in the hall. She noticed his blushing face and laughed a bit "Im going inside then" Luna bowed her head a bit and went in.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Lyla lifted her eyes as someone entered the room, and saw a girl walk in. She seemed surprised as she saw her, but the surprise seemed to fade. She swallowed, taking a deep breath. Don't be shy, don't be shy... "H-hi..." She mumbled, looking over at her roommate. "I'm...uh....Lyla....i guess we're roommates?" Pathetic, just pathetic. She wondered if this girl hated entertainment....she sure hoped not. If she did, it would be a very unpleasant trip indeed. She sat on her own bed, biting her bottom lip.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I hate to even ask, but could someone please bring me up to date?)

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Oh don't worry. I'll be glad to. There haven't been any seriously major events as yet. So far, everyone has boarded the spaceship to Balistar, and its taken off. AKB0048 told you to get on that ship and sent you a ticket, you're not sure why they're sending you to Balistar. Inside of the ship is similar to hotel, not resembling a place. There are couches and food areas scattered around the first floor, and the second level has the rooms you'll be staying in. Most can afford a shared room. Yuette is sharing with Lyla, and Kuon with Luna. Right not its just socializing. ]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
[My character is being extremely anti-social. She hasn't posted in a while -_- ]

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia had boarded the flight to Balistar hours ago, but had still not discovered who she would be sharing a room with; bags in hand, she had quickly placed them beside her bed, and after a meal downstairs, she'd returned to her room.

SPOILER

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(IsisFox: I was thinking, as my character tends to sometimes use guys for comfort, and your boy seems like a bit of a womanizer, perhaps they could get together at some point? I don't mind if you would rather not ... just a suggestion.)

SPOILER

Posted By:
AlicianaLiddel99
AlicianaLiddel99
Star
Name:

Shiroi Keikuko Kurio

Female

Personality:

happy-Go-Luck,Strong,Fast,Clumsy,Sometimes Shy,Passionate,Fun-Loving,Not too Outgoing

Appearance:

httpFrustrated/bit.ly/1lnnJBO       [Copy the whole thing and replace Frustrated with : / but put it together

Physical Description:

Has Long White Hair that reaches until her hip.She always wears her Blue Dress.She wears her black leather jacket over her dress.She wears a red sling bag over her shoulder.She wears White Doll Shoes and black stockings.

Short Biography:

Shiroi was a spoiled girl.Her Parents were members of the Head Court Council.She was at the 00 Trial.The reason Shiroi wanted to join AKB was because she saw that they will fight for Entertainment.She got her explanation to that when they held a Guerrilla Concert on a Planets under Extreme Entertainment Ban.She watching their concerts secretly behind the abandoned school.She really wants to join them more than anything

Planet of Residence:

Kasumigastar 

AKB0048 member they look up to:

Akimoto Sayaka

Other:
~Shiroi originally has Red Eyes but she uses contacts.
~Shiroi is very artistic
~Shiroi is clumsy tends to fall a lot,Especially when she's thinking about something
~Shiroi practices very hard
~Shiroi is a little bit concerned about her appearance
~Shiroi is always calm even in the most rough moments
~Shiroi is sometimes tired easily
~Shiroi snores when she sleeps
~Shiroi's first 2 names mean 'White Beauty'.White Because of her hair,And beauty because of her appearance

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

Help for Newibe's

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos