Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Behind Us (( ATJ- Open ))

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll do that, then." Alex shrugged. "Better than wasting one now on something I don't really want. Thanks..." She frowned slightly. "I don't think I caught your name."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alistair, nice to make your acquaintance, Alex,"He said formally with a bow.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex took half a step back, her frown deepening and becoming more serious. "Don't... Don't do that. Don't read my mind. Don't lightly skim through my mind." Her arms folded protectively around her body, as if by doing that she could keep people out of her private thoughts. "Just don't."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
He straightened up, his head tilted."My deepest apologies. "He murmured, his amber eyes burning into hers.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Donghae Phantom
Appearance: 
Personality: Donghae is about as blunt he as will ever be.  He has a mischievous side, sometimes doing pranks to those younger than him.    Despite this, he is actually very formal to those older than him & to strangers.  He has a strange attraction to fish & prefers not to eat them.  At times, he can be rather cute in an innocent way.  At the same time, he can be also very sensitive & a crybaby.  (Wow, somewhat like me...)
Species: Part phoenix, part werewolf (I don't know)
Powers: As a phoenix, he has the ability of pyrokinesis, the ability to manipulate fire & flight.  As part werewolf, he can turn into a wolf at will.  Of course, he cannot prevent to mandatory transformation at full moon.  (Cool, a winged wolf.)
Weapon: His body (He prefers not to use weapons.
Other: n/a

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( hehe, yes, accepted. ))

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(How do I jump in?)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex glanced away, before looking back at him, her frown still on her face. "Just don't do it again, yeah?" Her shoulders shrugged up slightly, her arms still wrapped around her torso. She knew her mind would get read by people, and she really didn't like it, especially not when they said something that let her know they'd read her mind. It wasn't so much that they had just read her mind, it was that they could just look through anyone's thoughts.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Monica: Anywhere, we just fell out of the sky, crashed onto the ground, and are currently getting to know each other. 
PRINCEEEEYYYY!!!: Bump. smile ))

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

~ Bea's Tips On How To Take Care Of A Pet ~

Stuck in my head!!!

what can we do without food?

what does the signature above you tell?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

latest videos