Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Beginning of the End ( ATJ - Open RP)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex glanced up at the high pitched voice, her shoulders relaxing slightly when she saw it was just Audrey. That changed when she saw what was behind her. A stream of curses left her mouth before she cooled off enough to use proper English. "Everyone who's coming, get on the bus, now!"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha Audrey's crush is adorable considering Zeke is the oldest in the group being 21)
Zeke turned around to see Audrey along with a huge wave of Geeks behind her. "Kid, get on the bus!" he said as he grabbed her and pulled her into the bus. "Are we missing anyone?" he asked looking around the bus.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
(Extremely so. XD just thought it would be a nice touch to develop relations and triangles of feels between the group *cough cough * Alex&Alex*cough cough *  Big Grin)

Audrey squeaked as she as pulled onto thebus, grabbing Quinn just in time." Whew, that was mildly entertaining." She said, watching bloody hands pound on thedoor of the bus.

"What the hell were you thinking?! You could have gotten yourself killed!" Alex yelled, blocking her into one of the seats by positioning his body in the way.

"I didn't want Quinn to get lost," She responded, frowning incredulously.

"What would you have done if you both had gotten lost and ran into Geeks? "He asked sternly.

"We would have killed th-"

"You would have GOTTEN killed. A kid and injured girl, you guys were asking to be eaten!"He yelled.

"I'm NOT a kid anymore Alex! I'm almost 14 years old. Which isn't muchbut consider the life I've been living. Living with you and you alone is not easy. You of all people should know. We both had to grow up ahead of our time."She said, standing up and meeting his glare with a stony tearful one of her own. Moments passed before Alex sighed in defeat.

"I tried my best.........."He said softly, staring at the ground, fists clenched and shaking."I tried....." He moved towards the front of the bus and sat in the drivers seat, staring at the wheel for a moment before starting the engine.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex had sunk back into her seat, the painkillers starting to fade and her ankle complaining about the work she'd made it go through. She ignored that for the time being though, looking at Alex. She could easily reach him, haven taken the first seat on the opposite side of the bus, but didn't know whether she should try, or whether he'd just yell at her too. She chewed on her lip slightly, before reaching out, tapping him on the shoulder. "Listen, Alex. I know it seems like you have to protect everyone, especially her. I get it, so much more than you'd think. And you've got a point. She could have gotten killed. But that's not to say she wasn't right, too. She isn't just a kid. I know other kids her age, and they're nowhere near as responsible as she is. And I think a major part of that is because of the life she's been living, but it's also because you've been raising her. You tried your best, and you've been doing a d*mn good job of it, too. You're a really great brother, okay? But you have to respect that she's smart enough to make her own decisions, tough enough to take care of herself for a bit of time. Alright?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex gripped the steering wheel and looked straight ahead as they sped down the road." I know that....... I just..... don't want to lose anyone else..." He said, voice tense. He was the type of guy who blamed himself for a lot and would stress over it till he passed out. A sharp pain in his head caused him to slam on the brakes. "S*it. I'm done , someone else drive." He said standing up and going to the back of the bus.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex bit down on her lip, shaking her head slightly before stretching slightly. "Yeah, alright." She quickly changed to the driver's seat, taking the steering wheel, eyes locked on the road ahead of them as she stepped on the gas pedal. It gave her something to do, something to take her mind off things for the moment.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Me and My Sister.... again.

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

latest videos