Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Unfinished ❖ Song {Ask To Join / Experienced Roleplayers}

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

Unfinished Song Banner by me

: Origincal graphics by tincek-marincek. Edits by myself. Don't steal  :.                                      

.:Plot based on the amazing novels of Tara Maya, The Unfinished Song :.

WORK IN PROGRESS :: MORE MAY BE ADDED LATER :: OPEN 

Unfinished     Song

MAIN IDEA

"In the world of Atreia, a medieval paradise where Fae roam the earth and humans reside in large tribes, major wars have begun to brew. These wars are anything short-lived. With humans being able to use magic, and the addition of the powerful fae, who knows what will happen.  The tribes must however put away their differences, for the sake of the Initiation. The Initiation is a dreaded test, and its purpose is to separate the weak from the strong. The strong are then named adults. The weak? They'll be dead before it ends."
                                                                                   IMPORTANT HISTORY

When Atreia was new, the Humans and Fae lived in peace, merrymaking from sunrise to sunset. The Fae taught their wingless friends magic, and all was well.

Magic is performed by dance, and there are different types / chroma:

Yellow Chroma / Healing / Slightly Rare
Blue Chroma / "Cleasing" (Rain, Water Control) / Quite Rare
Red Chroma / "War" (Fire Control) / Common
Greem Chroma / "Nature" (Plant Control) / Common
Purple Chroma / Strengh (Enhance Other Chromas) / Moderately Common
Black Chroma /  Death Magic / Used Only By Deathsworn

However, that was then. Nowadays, Atreia still retains its beauty, but the people have grown wicked and wage wars against each-other. The Humans separated into large tribes, which are scattered across the land, and ally with the Fae who aid them in their battles. And from the hatred of the Humans, a new species has come alive, the Deathsworn.

These merciless people serve Lady Death, and act as Atreia's own Grim Reapers. They eliminate those who are far too injured or ill, and deal with the burials of those who are already dead. If one of these people happens to meet face to face with someone who is alive and well, they are likely to torture them to death.

The Deathsworn are busy in these times, as the battle for power is still ongoing. These wars are fierce battles of magic which leave many dead. Magic in Atreia is performed by dancing, and these dances are called Tama. Today, four main tribes fight against each-other, and these tribes are:

Yellow Bear.
Rainbow Labyrinth (Currently at War with Shark's Head)
Shark's Head (Currently at War with Rainbow Labyrinth)
Green Woods.

The Humans have begun to seek relationships with their more beautiful counterparts, the Fae. While few succeed, those who have children with Fae have created Immorvae. Unlike most humans, the Immorvae can use more than one Chroma, due to their Fae blood. Some Immorvae have only one chroma, yet are able to become animals such as birds, foxes and wolves. These types of Immorvae are known as 'Wildings'. Wildings are shunned by society due the unstable nature of most of them.

Child of Atreia, your world shall soon be shattered -- the Initiation awaits you. Will you become entangles in the grips of war, driven mad by the insanity of it all? Will you strive for peace, dying for the sake of your dreams? Shall you rise to the top and rule your tribes, or shall you become a measly begger?

Your life depends on the Initiation. Shall you pass? Or Shall you die?

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

⇨Proper grammar and spelling at all time, please. Mistakes are understandable.
⇨Use third person and consistent past tense.
⇨Don't sound too twenty-first century, it's a medieval setting.
⇨Keep it clean. This is a kid's site and you are (most likely) a kid.
⇨Be active in the roleplay. If you have to leave for a while, alert us if possible.
⇨No godmodding allowed.
⇨If you post something I or the co owner, samanthapandaw, don't approve of then we may ask you to edit it or delete your post. Please respect our wishes.
⇨Romance is encouraged, but please follow KW rules.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

Yellow Bear: Yellow Bear is the largest of the villages. In Yellow Bear, it is a place of sand and desert. That doesn't mean that they are poor or starving, however. The people of Yellow Bear are in a careful balance with the animals and plants of the desert. Their buildings are all made of a clay the same color as the desert sand, and tend to be quite large, as several families will share one house. All of the buildings surround the village center, the largest of all the buildings, where meetings are held and meals are shared. Ironically, most yellow bear citizens do not have yellow chroma. Purple Chroma is most common here. THE INITIATION IS HELD HERE EVERY FEW YEARS.

Green Woods : A verdant forest area surrounded entirely by tall trees. Having been at war with the other villages, many of these trees are burnt or have been chopped down, often giving the place a dismal appearance. It is also known as "The Dark Woods". The people of Green Woods are known to practise Green Chroma, and wildings are known to roam the area. Not many visitors have ever found the villages of Green Woods, as the entire forest is a maze, though the people are said to live in huts and small residences scattered in the few clearings of the forest.

Rainbow Labyritnh: The Rainbow Labyrinth is a village that lives up to its name, with colors abound in everything from what the people wear and the buildings to the plants and animals that are indigenous to the almost tropical area that the village is located. The Labyrinth was devastated in war, and many warriors died. As a result there are many inhabited buildings. Although there is about an even mix of all the Chroma here, which only makes it live up to it's name even more, there is a shortage of Red here, which is made up for by an oddly high amount of the blue. 

Shark's Head: A large, yet close knit and violent village of people. The dwellings of the Shark's Head village are situated on a high cliff that overlooks a rough sea. Crows are abundant and a pungent smell of the people's staple meal -- fish -- often drive people away. The hostility towards other people turns away anyone who may still be interested. It is an often chilly place, and the people can be seen donning long, beautiful white fur coats over their normal clothing. The women are known for their beauty and glorious long, dark blue or black hair. The military force is strong, and they are unfortunately one of the more aggressive villages, and are currently at war with Rainbow Labyrinth.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

⇨All characters must be seventeen or under, since they will be undergoing the Initiation. Ask if you want to play a character that is not undergoing said Initiation.
⇨Please create your character with the form provided, or you will not be accepted.
⇨Present a form with your request to join, I will accept you if I wish.
⇨Create a unique, dynamic character
⇨Don't make any perfect characters.
⇨If your character is a Tavaedi, he/she can only have one or two types of magic. No more.

Name:
Age (14-17):
If so, what types of magic do you have?:
Short Biography (optional):
Personality:
Appearance (Illustrated or anime, preferred):
Any Skills?:
Other:

CHARACTER LIST:

Alexander Glass / Red Chroma / Sixteen / Male / Gh0st8.

/Reserved for Archangel_alejandro/

Aelita Amador / Purple Chroma / Fifteen / Female / I s i s F o x.

Damien Dharii / No Chroma / Seventeen / Male / I s i s F o x.

Xavier Marquise / No Chroma / Sixteen / Male / candyheart101

Skye / Red Chroma / Sixteen / Female / candyheart101

Equestra Egath / Blue Chroma / Sixteen / Female / crazehgurl12

Dustan Lee Antone / Purple Chroma / Seventeen / Male / hollybl2468

Emiline Sietta / Purple Chroma / Fifteen / Female / samanthapandaw.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aelita Amador Of The Rainbow Labyrinth.
Are you a Tavaedi?: Yes.
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Purple Chroma. 
Short Biography: The second daughter of a noble in the Rainbow Labyrinth Tribe, she has lived a comfortable life. Sheltered and not often allowed to socialize, Aelita is not well known in the village. At the age of thirteen, she cut her hair above her chin as some sort of rebellious act, and began to leave her house -- with or without permission -- though she only frequents the fields just beyond the houses where she practises her Tama in hopes of becoming a Tavaedi like her mother, who left her father and the tribe for Green Woods some years ago.
PersonalityQuiet, reserved -- but not quite shy.  Her intense gaze gives off an unapproachable air, often complete with a similarly uninviting frown or apathetic expression. Those who do approach her are in for a surprise -- in contrast to her angry glare, and fitting of her small stature and innocent appearance, Aelita is an easily scared, easily amazed young girl. She shows her smile often to those she is fond of, though it is not very easy to become one of those people. Often, she sees the worst in people, and loud, obnoxious or random behaviour can set off her temper. However, she is not always quick to anger. Aelita is stubborn when it comes to her opinion, but she can sometimes be flexible if it's one of her good days. Uptight and mannerable, she may seem quite girly, but beware -- she can be quite vulgar and boyish at certain times with those she is accustomed to. 
Appearance:

Sun-kissed skin accentuated by freckles scattered all over her body. An round face with deep set features -- large, dark brown eyes and a slightly aquiline nose, with soft, plump pink lips. Her face is framed by her thick black hair. Unruly and cut just above her jawline, her hair has auburn brown highlights and her bangs are a month overgrown, reaching just beyond her nose.  She has broad shoulders, completing her athletic figure. She makes up for what she lacks in the chest department with a narrow waist leading to large, enviable hips and long legs. Despite the length of her legs, she stands at a disappointing height of 5'3, making her shorter than most her age.
Any Skills?:
+Dancing
+Cooking
+Skilled at doing hair (cutting, plaiting, twisting, etc.)

Other: She has allergies that often act up whenever she's around many flowers.
Often wears makeup and styles her hair so that is covers her eyes.
Carries a dagger in her cloak.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Beautiful plot, Rei! Forgive me if i cannot understand it completely, for I am very tired at the moment. Anyways, I will make my form shortly!)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[Nah. Im just naturally confusing. Thank you, though. Go ahead c: )

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Equestra Egath Of the Rainbow Labyrinth (You said this is the starting place?)
Are you a Tavaedi?: Yes.
If so, what types of magic do you have?:Blue Chroma
Short Biography: Equestra has lived with her very poor and blind grandmother. Their bond is so close that Equestra often doesn't talk to other people other than her grandmother. She is there by her side to care for her every day, and does not leave her unattended for fear something will happen while she is away. She often watched out the window, dreaming that someday, her grandmother would somehow gain her sight and they could run through the fields and the meadows just beyond the village. She has tried many healers (Yellow Chroma) but since she became blind because of an internal head injury, there was nothing they could do. She is scared to leave her grandmother for the Initiation, for that would mean, either way, she would probably not see her again.
Personality: Equestra is very quiet and sensitive. She always can find the good in people, no matter how bad they are. She wishes only for peace between the tribes, and wishes the war would be over. She has a pure heart, but sometimes her gentleness can get her into trouble. Since she is too kind to stand up for herself, people tend to push her around and take advantage of her (for instance raising the price on something way more than it actually is, begging her for things even when they don't need it, etc.). She can get hurt very easily by people's words, but with her positive nature, she forgives easily.
Appearance: Will post soon
Any Skills?: Equestra is very quiet when she moves, so she can be very sneaky. She is also very swift and fast. She has picked up the art of basket weaving, painting, and tinkering (inventing). Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dustan Lee Antone
Are you a Tavaedi?: Yes
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Purple Chroma
Short Biography: As an infant, Dustan was abandoned on the doorstep of a childless couple. He was raised by his adoptive father on the edge of the Green Woods, in a small residence close to the village. Since his "mother" died during childbirth to their first biological son, and his "father" was an abusive man who worked bringing spoils into the market for trade, Dustan spent most of his time isolated in the household and was forced to gather food and supplies for himself. At seven, his father taught him to hunt and wield various weapons, and his teachings often accompanied very harsh punishments to disobedience, such as when Dustan would set the rabbits they caught free. In time, he had been moulded and shaped to his father's liking, and his kindness was extracted through violent methods, until Dustan appeared to all but those who were closest to him, impassive, and incapable of expressing his emotions to the people around him. He was never able to develop friendships with the other village children, as he seemed quite cold to most. He has never met his true parents and has mixed feelings at the idea.
Personality: Dustan is two different people merged into one. Though he does not reveal his feelings, unless he is very close to someone, he has simply been manipulated to seem empty on the exterior and is actually a rather romantic and generous person, whose desire to protect the ones he loves is about the only thing that has truly stayed in him and remains unveiled to the world. Ordinarily, Dustan is very composed and casual, usually with a smirk on his lips or an arched eyebrow; he also tends to do this rather than laugh when amused. He never cries or complains over injuries, as he is very accustomed to having them, and when hunting, always raises a metaphorical wall, in an attempt to keep from feeling sorry for his prey. The same applies to his "brief relationships" with women, which serve as a source of comfort to him. Unfortunately, there are those few that achieve tearing down his wall, and mainly due to his trust issues, he tries to avoid them. Though he comes across as rather privileged to those who see his disguise in the village, this is entirely untrue and he is actually very hard-working.
Appearance: Dustan has messy silver-white hair; at home, or in the forest, he usually appears quite dirty, and some people mistake him for a miner as he tends to work and hunt very regularly, having the urgent need to support he and his father. However, he does clean himself up when he goes into the village, as he is usually stained with mud or blood, and does not desire to reveal his unfortunate secrets to anyone, obviously due to being so embarrassed and ashamed. His basic attire is a white or black shirt, dark pants tightened around the waist by a belt, and a pair of leather boots; a weapon is always hidden among his possessions, even when he is seemingly unarmed. His powder blue eyes are rather pale around the iris, though various tones are combined by the pupil and the surrounding limbal ring is a deep shade of blue. His skin is a milky white colour and his slim nose is straight along the bridge. At a height of 6.4 feet, he is broad-shouldered and muscular, with an impressively strong frame. His body is scarred in numerous places.

Any Skills?: Dustan has an impressive knowledge with weaponry, combat and hunting, though this is enhanced by the fact that he is very strong for a boy his age. His linguistic abilities have earned him acquaintances from many different regions.
Other: They also call him 'The Lone Prince'.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexander Glass
Are you a Tavaedi?: Yes
If so, what types of magic do you have?: Red Chroma (He's hardly ever used it, but that will change)
Short Biography: Alex was born in a poorer part of the village. His mother died of disease and his father was a criminal. Growing up, he thought Alex the ways of the streets. Pickpocketing, combat, the art of the con if you have a crime, Alex can do it. At the age of eleven, Alex's father was killed after being involved with the wrong people. To avoid the same fate, Alex moved away from his home into the dense jungle. For the next five years he spent his time learning how to track, kill, and survive. To keep the skills his father taught him sharp, Alex travels into town once in a while and robs the rich, cruel, and powerful of their money
Personality: Alex's personality is strange. Because of his father's teachings, he can become anyone at any moment. His true self is an adventurous, free going guy with no respect for authority or order.
Appearance: (Usually wears the same coat and pants seen on the picture along with a white v-neck, black leather boots, and a necklace with a sharp tooth on it)
Any Skills?: Hunting, tracking, stealing (along with many more criminal activities), and climbing
Other: None

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos