Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Ionia - ATJ (Sci-fi/fantasy)

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar
(There's no Earth lulz. It's a different universe than ours.)

I like soy milk. Like... chocolate and vanilla...

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
(Whoops XD. What's the difference between the two before?)

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar
(Ionia's the magic land. The United Colonies are the space-traveling thingy).

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
(Zero was born in The United Colonies centuries ago)

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar
(Welp, here goes nothing. I'll try my best to describe the environment. I still think we need more Ionian characters. :b)

Three hours have past since our explorers where transported to the unknown.

Due to the still considerably unstable status of the transporting device, they have received certain secondary effects. They arrived unconscious to their destination, and suffered minor burns. Hours before, Allion, the leader of the United Colonies, revealed to them his plan of subjugation to his own people. If what he said was true, He would now have control of the resources of the before friendly galactic unions. The Molecular Transportation System (MTS, for short), opened the doors for the greatest mobilization of troops ever registered. Of course, the device had to be perfected first. 

S.T. was the first to wake up. He ignored the minor burns at first. His rage was greater than the pain they caused. 

"How didn't I notice before?!" He lamented, whilst carefully standing up from the ground. He didn't know exactly where he was, but he knew it wasn't Itháki. He notices the group of explorers assigned to this "mission", that resulted in nothing but a vile trap. He stood there, perplex, trying to analyse their situation. 

The first thing he noticed was a strange smell. Of wood, but not any kind of wood. It was humid, As if it had just rained. This was strange because, back in Itháki, it didn't rain. The planet was covered in a way that meteorological conditions didn't affect its inhabitants. Instead, weather was controlled by computers, always kept at an optimal temperature.

To which he added the vegetation. There were trees and plants everywhere. The colored background was beautiful, so much that, for a moment, he forgot everything else to appreciate the amazing sight. Then, he deduced, they were located in the middle of a forest, since the trees weren't those of a tropical jungle. They were mostly conifers. Also, there were small rodents here and there, species he had never seen before. He suddenly collapsed to the floor. His legs were too weak because of the voyage, and he needed to rest. He sat down, and thought.

"What is  this place?" 

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivi woke up, head spinning. "Urk...What happened?"  The left wondered, looking around. Huh, there's a lot of trees here... I guess we aren't in Itháki anymore... He thought, sadly. "W-where..." The right mumbled, shaking.

GA-SHOW GA-SHOW GA-SHOW!

Posted By:
Archangel_Alejandro
Archangel_Alejandro
StarStarStarStar
Alejandro woke with his back to a tree. He had burns on his arms. "what happened" he said struggling to get up but managing.

Alejandro teh Archangel.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivi slithered around, occasionally wincing from the burns. "Everything's so wet... What happened here? Was it rain?" The left wondered aloud, the right repeating some of the words in a jumbled slur.

"Mm, there are a lot of rodents around here. I just wish they were a bit bigger..." The left mumbled with a sigh, still disappointed at his diet of mice. He looked around a bit more, until he turned and slithered back to the area they had landed.

GA-SHOW GA-SHOW GA-SHOW!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
You are dead. You are dead. Wait. You are not dead. Why aren't you dead

Scarlett opened her emerald green eyes, but saw nothing but leaves and small grasses. She closed them again, I'm dreaming, she thought, It's so hot here.....I've been sent n a suicide mission, those jerks. 

She groaned and sat up, clutching at an egg sized lump in her head, "Ow..." The young shifter rubbed her head, complaining. There were forest trees surrounding her, and the smoking remains of their ride here was laying in a deranged metal heap a short ways off. 

Sunlight filtered through a canopy of leaves above, and scattered itself amongst the cast off leaves and sticks on the worn floor. She laid a hand on a foreign tree and stood up, feeling her joints pop as she moved. 

They weren't where they were supposed to be....that was for sure. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
Zero's one functioning eye, his left one, fluttered open. Its electric blue color pierced through the eye hole in his mask and shut once again due to the intensity of the colors. He opened his eye again, for a moment he thought his right eye was once again usable until he realized that there wasn't even an eye hole in his mask for the eye he had long last.

Ignoring the pain of what he knew was to be burns, Zero rose up and took a stand. Looking around athis surroundings, he came to the realization that they were not at the correct location.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

super1chat

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)