Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Skyfall (Superhero RP. Experienced Players Only. ATJ)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelsey slightly jumped. "Oh my God you scared me, and what video are you talking about?" She looked over at Connor; a bit puzzled.

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"From that response, I'm going to guess you haven't seen it" Connor said as he signed into his pocket and took out his phone. Readjusting his glasses, Connor hit play and let the video roll. The events earlier on appearing on the screen.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelsey only watched a small bit of it before saying , "Oh, I was there actually! See? There's the back of my head!" She laughed and pointed it out, quite embarrassed that her nice set of hair could stick out even in a video.

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
Connor chuckled at what she said then his mind snapped back into focus. "This is bad, people know we're out here. Thankfully they don't know who we are, but they know what we can do and I have a feeling unpleasant people are going to start showing up and testing our abilities so they can see what we're capable of" Connor said.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Natalia now embraced the thought of being able to control the weather around her and be able to create a forcefield. The only thing was she couldn't wuite control it yet, but that wasn't important. soon enough all who have made her suffer would pay their revenge. 

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well," Kelsey said with a small sigh as she looked around, "I guess that means we're gonna have the be extra careful about what we do and say. The slightest thing could set somebody off and then the truth coming out, am I right?"

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, your right" Connor said. "I don't think we really need to worry about us two, we can go under thradar fairly easy. But I don't think those two other guys are gonna be as responsible and smart with their abilities, they seem to be a bit power hungry before" Connor pointed out.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's true," Kelsey said, thinking about it as she spoke. "So then we should, I suppose, keep an eye on them, and if we see anything odd occur and the two of them are linked to it, we do something?" She wasn't very good with her words, but she thought she got the point out.

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, that sounds like a plan to me" Connor replied. "Oh and if you ever need anything by the way, call me" he said taking out a price of paper with his number and handing it to you. This was all a bit crazy and they hardly knew each other, but they only had each other for help.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay," Kelsey said with a small nod. She grabbed Connor's phone right out of his hand and put her number in his contacts. "And here is mine so you don't get a random text or call one day and have no clue who it is."

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many rights should a woman have?

awnser the question the person above you asks

How many rights should a woman have?

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?

Do You Like School?

latest videos