Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My Little Pony

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot
The Elements of Harmony have been stolen! No one knows who did it, if it was a pony, or an antagonist like Discord. You must help to find the Elements before it's too late and something horrible happens to Equestria. (After most of the forums have been sent, I will pick randomly who took the Elements and send a private message to that person)
Rules
The basic KW roleplaying rules
You must create at least one pony that is on the show, and if you wish to create your own pony you may, but it's not required. 
Three ponies is the limit on how many characters you can have. 
Forum
Name:
Looks:
Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Alicorn or Other:
Weapons/Powers:
Cutie Mark:
How they got their Cutie Mark:
Personality:
Bio:

My Little Pony

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Pinkie Pie
Looks: A pink pony with wild dark pink hair and blue eyes.
Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Alicorn or Other: Earth Pony
Weapons/Powers: Her party cannon
Cutie Mark: 2 blue balloons and one yellow balloon
How they got their Cutie Mark: She throwed a party for her family members, because they were always depressed.
Personality: Fun, wild, and loud
Bio: N/A
___________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Fluttershy
Looks: A yellow pony with light pink hair with greenish-blue eyes
Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Alicorn or Other: Pegasus
Weapons/Powers: Her animals and rage
Cutie Mark: 3 pink butterflies
How they got their Cutie Mark: Taking care of animals
Personality: Shy, timid, and quiet

Let's enjoy summer this year!

My Little Pony

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(My computer is a mess if it's messed up sorry.)
Name: Rainbow Dash
Looks: Blue furred with tomboyish like rainbow mane
Race: Pegasus
Abilities: Speed, Flight, and Weather Control
Cutie Mark: Cloud with rainbow lightning bolt
         -How they got it? In a race as a filly to help keep two other Pegasi from bothering Fluttershy.
Personality: Somewhat competitive, Tough, Strong hearted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Dragon Scale
Looks:
Dragon Scale (Mare)
Race: Cross between Dragon and Pegasus
Abilities: Flight, Dragon-like roar (Most likely copies Dragons' attacks and stuff)
Cutie Mark: Orange-yellow flame
        -How they got it? She got it after fighting some Timberwolves with in the forest, they got her down badly
Personality: Somewhat adamant,
Bio: She lives within the Everfree Forest mountains. She recently learned about Ponyville but always wears a caped coat with hood to cover her wings. (Bad history with ponies making fun of her)

Pichu (Sis) was training with me and she started singing.

Me: COME ON, PICHU! STOP C-
Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.
Me: O_o'

My Little Pony

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Both are accepted Big Grin Thanks for joining.. Share with your friends :3

My Little Pony

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Forum
Name: Werelight Shine 
Looks: 
Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Alicorn or Other: Unicorn and Werepony
Weapons/Powers: She have a ability to use cryokinesis (Ice Control) and Unbound Mode.
Cutie Mark: She's Twilight during Daytime,she have a star on it with sparkles on it
How they got their Cutie Mark: She made Spike hatch by using her magic and she loves books (IM HER XDDD)
Personality: Smart,Nice and Kind.
Bio: She got possesed by a Wingo when she was a filly and she couldn't do anything to get it out of her body.She suddenly transformed into a werepony.Her muscle mass increased and her limbs became more musclar.She have good hearing and eye sight.Her sleep level changed to daytime.She could get some cravings.

OMF-Nevermind about that part.
Open House's in 2 days omg
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

My Little Pony

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"21inkiepielover" wrote:

Forum

Name: Werelight Shine 

Looks: 

Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Alicorn or Other: Unicorn and Werepony

Weapons/Powers: She have a ability to use cryokinesis (Ice Control) and Unbound Mode.

Cutie Mark: She's Twilight during Daytime,she have a star on it with sparkles on it

How they got their Cutie Mark: She made Spike hatch by using her magic and she loves books (IM HER XDDD)

Personality: Smart,Nice and Kind.

Bio: She got possesed by a Wingo when she was a filly and she couldn't do anything to get it out of her body.She suddenly transformed into a werepony.Her muscle mass increased and her limbs became more musclar.She have good hearing and eye sight.Her sleep level changed to daytime.She could get some cravings.

You have to use a pony from the show as well..

My Little Pony

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Forum
Name:Twilight Sparkle
Looks: She have light purple skin and she have purple eyes with bangs with strips on it.She have a horn on her head.
Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Alicorn or Other:Unicorn
Weapons/Powers: She is able to use unicorn magic to use it for combat.She is Wingo-Possesed pony. (Just to let ya know,this is my OWN story.) Twilight is currently is in a nightly form called a werepony.
Cutie Mark: A pink star with..SPARKLES FCDSUVCD]YGBCHB
How they got their Cutie Mark:Twilight was a filly when she got it and she read tonssss of BOOKS
Personality:Nice,Smart-Minded and Gentle with ponies.
Bio:

One night, Trixie sneaked back into Ponyville to Twilight's house. As Twilight sleeps, Trixie casts some sort of spell, infecting Twilight, causing her to transform into a monstrous version of herself. This change went on unnoticed by Twilight, until the next night, where she was awake when it happened again.

Twilight, shocked by the transformation, looked at herself in the mirror for quite some time, only for Spike to come in and see her new form. At first, Spike didn't recognize Twilight and thought she was some sort of 'monster pony,' only to be convinced it was her when Twilight spills she knows that he has a crush on Rarity.

Other strange things start happening in the night as well, such as Cheerilee suddenly becoming mean towards others, and Rainbow Dash fighting against strange looking ponies. Twilight headed towards the latter, when Rainbow Dash fled from the battle after the ponies proved being too tough for her to handle, and finds that she now has cryokinetic abilities as well as a lust for battle. After defeating the strange ponies, Twilight went back to the library to study more about these strange events happening that night.

The next day, Twilight continued researching on the events, as Spike noted that she returned to her normal form. As Twilight continued to rack her brain on what the events have in common with each other, Spike belches out a letter from Princess Celestia, urging Twilight and Spike to come to Canterlot Castle. On the way there, they encounter Cheerilee again, but she's back to her usual self, baffling Twilight and Spike from what happened last night.

At Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia informs Twilight and Spike that Equestria was being overrun by Windigoes. The Windigoes have been possessing ponies and turning them into hate-filled creatures during the night. Celestia also revealed that Twilight too, is under posession of a Windigo. Celestia added that while Windigoes can possess ponies, they can go even further by rearranging their physical structure, turning them into monsters. Those who wield the Elements of Harmony are immune to possession. She also mentions that smaller, weaker copies of them are also running amok. Celestia gives Twilight the Elements of Harmony to fend off the Windigoes, but to their surprise, the Elements have been drained of their power. Celestia notes that the Elements run on the ponies' harmony, and the Windigoes' influence is rendering them powerless. She then assigns Twilight with the task to restore the Elements, by getting her friends to perform great acts based on them.

((Got it from Tum Pony)

OMF-Nevermind about that part.
Open House's in 2 days omg
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite book?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos