Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Sky Village (always open)

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
I did not copy anyone. If I did, I had no idea your thread existed. Sorry 'bout that.

Plot: Welcome to the Sky Village. This place used to have no name, people just called it Downtown, as we lived on an island with many villages. But a long time ago, there was one girl named Sky, who possessed the powers of, well, the sky, and had a destiny so great she wasn't able to uphold it. She was killed in a fire-the one thing that could destroy her. An even longer time ago, there was a girl named Rya, who was turned into a destructive, blazing fire set to destroy the island, and eventually, the whole world. Many people have been chosen to fulfill this destiny. And that is where you come in. As a resident of this sacred town, it is your destiny. Good luck.

G.S.

Here is the form:

Name:

Age (7-19):

Weapon:

Personality:

Looks (picture or description):

History (how they realize their destiny and what they have seen in the village):

Rules:
KW Rules
ODing sucks
No filling out forms for Sky, Rya, or G.S.
No godmodding, powerplaying, whatever you'd like to call it
If you have any questions about the rules, please ask
Write (yolo) at the bottom of your form if you've read all this.

2000th post
8/5/14
7:15 AM

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Meh form:

Name: Sierra Riley

Weapon: Bow and arrow

Personality: Serious and fierce, but friendly to people she can trust. Has a few best friends, and she has only told one of them her secret.

Looks: (updating)

History: Was born in the downtown village. Everything began when she was younger. When she was little, she was able to control the movements of the clouds in the sky, and her emotions reflected the weather for a few years. When her father passed away, everything changed. She found a secret room in her house with strange messages on the walls written in blood. She saw visions of fiery destruction and the one girl who came so close to saving it all...Now it is her goal to find the others of the prophecy.

2000th post
8/5/14

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll submit a form for this, but you know the destiny bit you posted? Is the destiny to destroy the world, or is it completely different? 

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
completely different. I meant saving the world. Sorry for that.

2000th post
8/5/14

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I? )

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, thanks!)

Name: Esme Foster

Age (7-19): 14

Weapon: Bow and arrow

Personality: She is not always polite, and usually forgetful. Esme has a humorous personality, and can often think of some wicked pranks. Has a sporty nature, is energetic and hyper too.

Looks (picture or description): 

History: Esme was a difficult person when she was younger. Her parents had passed away after she was born, so it meant she had to live with her grandparents from the age of 5. She had never managed to overcome the depression of losing her parents. After she turned 12, she ran away from home, and ran into a person who seemed like he knew her already. The man knew her destiny, and guided her to Sky Village. Now, Esme's living with 2 friends, as well as somebody checking on them once in a while. Once she was mature enough, she was lead into the middle of a forest, and then told her destiny by a mysterious spiritual object.

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Both are accepted

2000th post
8/5/14

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes you may join jomeimei

2000th post
8/5/14

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
YOLO!

Name: Sakura Asukee

Weapon: Double Swords

Personality: A little somewhat easy to get angered, Protective when it comes to allies and friends, she doesn't trust others much when they first meet, sometimes timid, serious at certain times, clever, WARNING- CAN BE VERY EASILY IRRITATED!

Looks: Her left eye is Dark Blue, the other Purple- she has rare gene, her hair is brown with blue highlights, she wears a green and blue robe with black shoes

History: She learned about her destiny after fighting and mastering her swords. Really experienced with sword art- she has chosen to be a strong warrior and master of the swords. Also, crazy when it comes to upgrading weapons. Whenever she spots a sword there she goes looking and admiring it like crazy.

Other: CRAZY about swords!

Pichu (Sis) was training with me and she started singing.

Me: COME ON, PICHU! STOP C-
Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.
Me: O_o'

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do I even need to say "You're accepted" anymore? And can Sierra and Sakura be friends?)

2000th post
8/5/14

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

latest videos