Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Castles In The Sky (ATJ, Please Join!)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
I haven't made an RP for a while, so please no hate! 
Above the earth, high up in the sky, unknown to the humans that live their daily life on Earth-land are two islands floating in the air. These islands are called Fiore, the island of fire and Aquaria, the island of water.
Those two nations have been at war for as long as anyone can remember, either using weapons or magic to attack each and attempting to exterminate the other. There are going stories around saying that the two kings were very good friends in the past, but something happened and since then they have been fighting to rule the other ones island. Because of this war people aren't allowed to cross to the other island, but of course there are people that break the rules and cross the forbidden bridge over to the other side
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules: 
-No godmodding (power playing) or making the perfect character
-Use " " when talking, ' ' when thinking, (( )) when OOC, and be literate! 
-Don't do one-liners, it's annoying AND it's hard for your partner to reply to it
-Please don't text talk (Tlkn lke dis) 
-Only I can accept forms, no one else. If I ask you to edit something in your form don't make a big fuss about it and if I don't accept you then please just leave instead of pleading for another chance
-Write Dragon in the Other section if you read all the rules
-Of course romance is allowed, just don't go too far
-I'm the ruler of this RP so what I say goes
-Have fun!

Form:
Name:
Nation:
Job(student/salesman/knight/maid/mage ect.):
Species:
Weapon(optional):
Bio(optional):
Looks(anime pictures or good description!):
Power(Only if you're a mage/wizard):
Other:

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
My forms:

Name: Mira Grosin

Personality: Mira is one of those people that doesn't like other people. She isn't really mean, she just avoids people and if you try to talk to her you will most likely be ignored. Even so she's very arrogant and often uses the phrase "Well, my dad..." or  "My mother is..." which is understandable since her parents are one of the top wizards on Fiore and are the princesses private guardians thus being rich. She looks at herself as a greater being then other people 

Nation: Fiore

Job: Rich citizen

Species: Human

Weapon: Her parents always make her have a dagger on her, just in case

Bio: Ever since Mira was young she has been treated well by both servants and her family. She was raised in a big mansion and when she saw how her family treated the servants she thought that they were greater then them and since they were just normal people working there she learned that she was greater then normal people, which is probably the cause of her rude attitude. She was home schooled and kept away from the outside world because of her parents' paranoia that she'd be kidnapped or something worse because of her status. Due to this she never really learned how to act around other people

Looks: Mira Grosin

Other: Owns three cats

Name: Aries "Maria 

Personality: On the outside Aries seems really cute. She's easily embarrassed and blushes a lot, she dresses like a girly girl and loves to style her hair in a lot of different ways. But when it comes to battling she is very focused and determined, her character changes totally. She's stronger than she looks and if she's in danger she finds a way out of it almost every time

Nation: Aquaria

Job: Wizard/Knight

Species: Zodiac sign/Celestial spirit

Weapon: A long sword she keeps with her at all times

Bio: There isn't much known about Aries. She entered the human world in hope for more adventure and action and got what she wanted when she found the two floating islands. 
Soon after becoming a citizen she was recognized by one of the royal armies' leader and 
became one of the best knights in the kings royal forces

Looks: Maria/Aries

Power: 
Wool bomb
Aries conjures a massive amount of her magical wool around her enemies in which she can ambush them in any given direction and lull them into a relaxed state, bringing the battle to her advantage 

Wool shot
Aries blasts little pieces of wool at her opponents which, like the Wool bomb, brings them to a relaxed state

Wool wall
She makes a big wall made of wool which protects her from attacks, although she can get very tired if she holds it for too long

Wool cushion
Aries makes a massive wool cushion which spirals from the ground to catch those falling from high distance 

Blinding wool
Aries shoots small amounts of special wool at her opponents causing their vision to be blurred or even blinding them completely for the time-being. Like with the Wool wall, this attack makes her very tired since she has to make special wool with it

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Scarlett White

Personality: Scarlett's a sweet, lovable, but yet the quietest girl in the world. She's always had a problem talking to people. But, she hates her enemies, and every day she has ideas on what she can do to those.

Nation: Aquaria

Job: Student

Species: A water fairy.

Weapon: A long sword.

Bio: Scarlett's life was pretty simple, yet she was always taught how to be royal or like a princess, not to be childish. Although she never agreed to this, she began to be herself when she was at least eight. Now, she's a student at Aquaria.

Looks:

Power: Everything to do with water and ice.

Other: Nope.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

Name: Scarlett White

Personality: Scarlett's a sweet, lovable, but yet the quietest girl in the world. She's always had a problem talking to people. But, she hates her enemies, and every day she has ideas on what she can do to those.

Nation: Aquaria

Species: A water fairy.

Weapon: A long sword.

Bio: Scarlett's life was pretty simple, yet she was always taught how to be royal or like a princess, not to be childish. Although she never agreed to this, she began to be herself when she was at least eight. Now, she's a student at Aquaria.

Looks:

Power: Everything to do with water and ice.

Other: Nope.

Accepted! ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(But, wasn't I missing something?)

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? Would it be allowable to be Fiore's Princess? If not, all's well)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(May I join? Would it be allowable to be Fiore's Princess? If not, all's well)

Yeah, that would be great! ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

Actually, yeah )) 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

"Singermms" wrote:

Actually, yeah )) 

( I cannot find what it is, so if I find it I'll change it. ) 

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexander Wood
Personality: Funny and goofy. He's almost always happy and making others smile.
Nation: Fiore
Species: Fire elemental
Weapon: Sword
Bio: N/A I usually do this part but I'm feeling particularly lazy today
Looks: RP character for anime RPs
Power: Fire
Other: N/A

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos