Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fighting For My Life (RP)

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Axel sits in the back of the room and watches the two argue.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden sighed and found a place near the entrance of the cave where there was a small patch of moss. She lied down and stared at the ceiling. She was injured and exhausted. Eden tried to ignore the people around her. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
REVIVAL #1

Audrey chuckled, "You're interesting, Dean. You sure there's nothing else you'd miss? No family, girlfriend....s."She said adding a plural on the last one. She didn't think she had a crush on him, but she did think he was very attractive and she liked his care-free screw the world type attitude. The sun went down, casting shadows against the walls of the cave, the only strong source of light coming from the passage way that led down to the waterfall. "I would miss........nothing. Nothing at all. "She said after pondering for a while."I had nothing but a bad reputation and constant ridicule back home. But here? I would miss alot. i would miss you, and the nature and the new discoverys that we're making. Hell, I'd even miss the merman guy thing."She said with a sad laugh. Turning to face Dean she smile, a tinge of sadness in her eyes. "Sorry for being a nuisance.

Devin seemed to stop and ponder the question, thinking long and hard to the point where many would assume he wasn't going to answer. "I'm afraid of people. Kind people in particular. The human race is a very fearsome population. They scheme, lie, kill, and all other sort of obscene things and for petty reasons. I don't know what half the people around me are thinking or if what comes out of their mouth is true or not. I don't know what to believe. But nature? Everything is simple. There are rules and logical reasons for what they do. All animals have purpose in their lives, one thing humans lack."He said seriously, his left eye twitching.

Aiden was speechless, he didn't know what to say and for once in his life he didn't have a catty response. The mood in the cave was heavy, heavier than normal and the air was solemn. 

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wow! It's alive!)
Dean let out a llaugh at the side that he would have "girlfriends". "Nah, the only family I have left is my father's side and we don't get along. As for the girlfriend thing, I'm not exactly the ideal choice for someone. I'd honestly miss this place to. After all, when I get home I'm off to war. You're interesting too, Audrey. The good kind of interesting" he replied.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
She chuckled,"War? You? You think you can handle that many rules and the level of authority? I pictured you more of a mechanic type guy, worjking on restoring old cars from the 50's and so one. Like in Grease."She said, picturing it in her head. "Like a modern day John Travolta/ James Dean. Except you can't dance. I'm assuming."She said, raising a challenging eyebrow.

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"Believe or not, yeah I am going in to the service, but funny enough after that being a mechanic is what I plan to do" Dean told her. "As for my dancing" he said and stood up spinning around and busting out a move that looked like it came out of a 50s musical.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe a lil Kevin Bacon from Footloose as well."Audrey said, grinning." Its nice you have everything planned out after this year....."She said, her smile fading..

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"Meh, I have a feeling there's gonna be a very big change of plans for me" Dean said as he sat back down next to her.

1 2 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Water Or Soda?

Whats your pet doing right now?

what is your favorite candy-moved

Chiken vs Pizza

chicken vs.beef

what is your favorite candy-moved

latest videos