Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

War of Sinnoh

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn grabbed Suzu and hugged her. "It's okay, it's okay." she whispered to her. Alexa, meanwhile, sent out her Latias. "I'm in too!" she shouted. "Alright Latias, Dragon Pulse!" The attack hit, but barely did anything. She stared up at Giratina. This wasn't going to be easy. But she had to. "If you want one of us," she exclaimed, "take me. Don't you dare hurt them."

"No!" screamed Autumn, running in front of her sister. "I'm not letting you hurt yourself, Lex."

Too awesome for a signature. Big Grin

Christian and proud! Love

War of Sinnoh

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
"Piplup, help Latias out!" Jayden called, as Piplup avoided the attacks from the distant followers of Giratina. They were there too. It seemed Giratina wasn't taking any chances to capture them. Piplup landed on Latias. Jayden nodded at Alexa. 

The followers of Giratina projected their attacks at Jayden. Luckily, they only hit the ground surrounding Jayden.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

'Love is something worth fighting for. Love is something to be treasured.'
Jayden: Till The Last Hero Falls

War of Sinnoh

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa sent out her Glaceon as well, and Autumn sent out her Leafeon. "Alright, Glaceon, use Ice Beam!" screamed Alexa.

"Leafeon, Leaf Storm!" Autumn shouted at the same time. The two attacks combined and flew towards the attackers like a whirlwind, slamming Giratina with force, leaving him injured. Autumn and Alexa exchanged looks, and Alexa grinned. 

War of Sinnoh

Posted By:
261sapphire
261sapphire
StarStarStarStar
“Haxorus use Guillotine!" Said Silverfrost “I don't know if that worked because Guillotine is a k.o. move" said silverfrost

Best wishes to all my friends who has been really nice to me

War of Sinnoh

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
After Silver attacked, through the whole Distortion World a voice rang out from nowhere.

"Stop."

Giratina stopped fighting, looking shocked. Autumn's eyes widened as well, she knew that voice. She looked to her sister, who was clearly puzzled, having no clue who it was. Alexa tilted her head as if to ask, and Autumn nodded. They knew.

War of Sinnoh

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jayden was puzzled. He glanced at all the other followers faces. They seemed just as surprised.
Piplup looked at Latias, as if to ask what was going on. Jayden hadn't a clue. "What's going on?" He asked them both. "Is that who I think it is?" He mumbled. 

"If only I had my Godmother here right now." He said to Alexa. "Diantha, where are you?" He whispered. 

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

'Love is something worth fighting for. Love is something to be treasured.'
Jayden: Till The Last Hero Falls

War of Sinnoh

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa and Autumn walked over to him. "That depends." Autumn whispered back. "Who do you think it is?" 

Alexa's eyes widened at Jayden. "Diantha? Like the Champion of Kalos?" she asked him. "Woah..that's crazy."

1 2 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 171 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos