Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

warrior cats

Posted By:
spiritleaf
spiritleaf
StarStarStarStar
This is based on the books ' Warrior cats ' but before the books. Cats live in clans in a forest. You can be a clan cat, a kittypet ( a pet cat owned by a twoleg aka a human ), a rouge ( a cat without a clan that takes territory ) or a loner ( a cat without a clan that does not take territory ). Here are the clans.

Duskclan: Duskclan is most like thunderclan. The cats in Duskclan are fierce and brave. Their camp is in a ravine and their territory is a lush forest.
Rainclan: Rainclan is most like riverclan. The cats in Rainclan are clever and strong. Their camp is on an island in the middle of a river. They also can swim and their territory is a river and forest.
Nightclan: Nightclan is most like shadowclan. The cats from Nightclan are wily and proud Their camp is in a clearing. Their territory is swampland.
Sunclan: Sunclan is most like windclan. The cats in Sunclan are swift and loyal. Their camp is a meadow and their territory is grassy hills.
Here is what you need:
Name:
Clan( if clan cat):
Age (In moons )
Clan cat, loner, kittypet or rouge:
(If clan cat) Rank:
Personality
Bio:
Other:

Rules:
No powerplaying
No swearing
Romance is allowed just don't go too far

Here is my form:
Name: Cinderstar
Clan: Duskclan
Clan cat, loner, kittypet or rouge: Clan cat
Looks: Dark grey fur, white patch on chest, icy blue eyes, swift movements.
Personality: Brave, gentle, kind, wise
Bio: Cinderstar's father was leader . He chose sootfur ( her brother ) as deputy. Soon after he was killed on the thunderpath. Greystar then chose her as deputy. Two moons later he was killed in a forest fire. Cinderclaw then took over.
Other:

You get out of life what you put into it!
Big Grin
Don't tell me sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.

warrior cats

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
Name: Froststar
Clan: Rain
Clan cat, Loner, Kittypet, or Rouge: Clan Cat
Looks: White fur from top to bottom, she has a blue-grey tail ring on her tail, her eyes are yellow
Personality: Calm, Serious, Careful, Really Determined to keep her clan at peace from harm and danger
Bio: Her mother and father were from 2 different clans- her mother was with Rain Clan and her father in Sun Clan. She has a younger sister named Ivypelt whose the medicine cat of Rain Clan. The previous leader, Brightstar, appointed Frostfur as deputy. Several moons later Frostfur took control.
Other: Sister of Ivypelt
-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ivypelt
Clan: Rain
Clan Cat, Loner, Kittypet or Rouge: Clan Cat
Looks: Brown Tortoise-Shelled Cat with green and black splotches she has green-yellow eyes
Personality: Kind, Calm, Wise, Timid
Bio: She doesn't remember her past as well as Froststar. But, Froststar did mention to Ivypelt that it was when Froststar was 5 when she joined the clan.
Other: Little Sister of Froststar

Pichu (Sis) was training with me and she started singing.

Me: COME ON, PICHU! STOP C-
Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.
Me: O_o'

warrior cats

Posted By:
spiritleaf
spiritleaf
StarStarStarStar

(Accepted)

You get out of life what you put into it!
Big Grin
Don't tell me sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos