Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Four Clans of Dubonna ((Survive/medieval RP, Open))

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmph. Alright..." Ayleth sighed. "What am I going to do with him?" Ayleth thought

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Posted By:
Archangel_Alejandro Lock
Archangel_Alejandro
StarStarStarStar
He could run. He could take all of them easily. Or he could trick them to give him a feast! A wonderful idea. He tapped his foot to a beat.

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
-Alexander the Great

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayleth sighed. She shouldnt keepn him in camp if hes a ILeth. "Alright, you wont be staying here any longer." Ayleth glared, leading him out of the camp with the sword.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Posted By:
Archangel_Alejandro Lock
Archangel_Alejandro
StarStarStarStar
No feast!?!? This was terrible. His stomach rumbled. Now wasn't the time to get food he was kicked out of village.

-Alexander the Great

Posted By:
spiritleaf
spiritleaf
StarStarStarStar
Rana got onto her paws and followed them silently into the forest. She watched as Ayleth left him on the border of their territory. Rana padded out of the undergrowth, dropped a dead rabbit, two apples and a loaf of bread then bounded back to camp. Rana punched herself. Why would she give food to ' that'!

You get out of life what you put into it!
Big Grin
Don't tell me sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayleth walked back into camp feeling a bit stressed, tired, and dizzy. She slowly slipped into her tent for a nap for a few minutes, or at least until patrol sets out again. Thinking about the four clans she dozed off into her hibernation that wouldn't last long.
Ayleth could tell this was a dream by how blurry everything suddenly looked. It was cold, and she was back in that castle again. The only difference was....there where moon elves!! Looking more grumpier  then normal. 

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Posted By:
spiritleaf
spiritleaf
StarStarStarStar
Rana nudged Ayleth. The leader was shaking and muttering. " Ayleth  wake up! Its just a dream! " Rana was shouting.

You get out of life what you put into it!
Big Grin
Don't tell me sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.

Posted By:
Archangel_Alejandro Lock
Archangel_Alejandro
StarStarStarStar
He sat next to a tree and sighed. He was starving but he could manage. He slowly closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

-Alexander the Great

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayleth noticed her world starting to shake, and whispers she couldnt understand runt through her ears. The moon elves didn't seem to notice. "H-hello!?" Ayleth shaked, trying to stay in place.

She paced around, trying to get one of the elves attention, whether or not it would get her in trouble for being there. Everyone looked so real, so why couldn't she talk to them? She saw a woman holding a baby gentaly. She looked so happy, holding the child in her arms. It kind of made Ayleth smiled and think about her own mother.That all stopped, the warm feeling, the nice
 smile vansihed. Guards stormed into the room, suddenly swiping the baby out of the womans hand. It seemed like she cried and cired, telling them to give him back to her. The guards yelled at her, making others take her away.
"STOP!!" Ayleth yelled, crashing into them. But she fell right through them, like a ghost. "N-no! Stop!" Ayleth skipped. She could hear the child's screams in his blanket, the mother crying...everything.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Emilie sighed, walking around and walking into the village. She walked back into her perch and bird house. She grabbed her perch with her hands, and it was higher up. She jumped to reach it. She slowly swung from it. She slowly did a flip onto the perch, and walked on it like a balance beam and she walked into the bird house. She walked inside, and she smiled. She sat inside and grabbed some bird food. She started eating it.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos