Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pkmn Mystery Dungeon: Paths of Light and Destruction (Game-Masters Needed)(OPEN RP)

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
A few years later.... After, Kyruem and his team has been defeated by the human, (Human Name), they (By 'They' I mean Kyruem and his Hench-mon, see what I did there? :P) disappeared. Soon, new Pkmn came to Post Town, the results were uncanny. Then, a new problem arose.... Legends- Xerneas and Yveltal- have started fighting throughout most of the continent wrecking almost EVERYTHING. Most of the Pkmn have started helping the legendaries in battle but most are neutral wondering how they can stop the battle. Will you join the fight?

(I know some SLOPPY work there XD)
(You can be a Game-Master and yes they HAVE to follow the rules)

Bosses (Listed By Order of Counter)
- Yveltal Goon (Hawlucha)
- Noibat and his gang (Fletchling and Zubat) 
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown

Rules
- KW Rules apply
- If I don't accept or ask you to change your form don't argue with me
- Once the leader or your partner (First PKMN you meet like in OTHER games) faints you must go back to the town/team base and try again from the 1st floor (LIKE OTHER GAMES)
- You can use Made-Up Pkmn as your character just message me about it to see if I approve, and also put the Pkmn fusion and typing
- No Power-playing
- Must have done at least one other RP or have at least some ERaspberryERIENCE doing RP's
- If you want a Legend on your Team check in with me first but you may need to make them weak certain legends can't be on your Team (Ex. Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza, Dialga, Arceus etc)
Some of them are already going to be planned to join/in the RP
- Dn't Spek Lik Dis Plz, whch dos incld txt
- I'll be offline on Thurs and Tues so I'll need someone to watch the RP on those days for me, I choose the first person who asks but make sure they know the rules VERY carefully.... So ya.
- Say 'Arceus' in code/other if you read this

Game-Master(s)/GM Rules:
- YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE!!
- As a Game-Master you have the ability to be the narrator and call battles to users
- Multiple Users in different dungeons/floors? Then look at my examples below this post!
- If you want to be a Game- Master put 'Ultra-Arceus' in the code/other if you read AND understand the GM Rules
-If you dare break these rules then I may have to demote you
- No clue what a Game-Master is? I'll explain to you

Game-Master(s):

- Unknown
- Unknown
- Unknown

People Currently In RP:

- Lillichu- Team Eon-IronSphere (Me/Lillipup47)
- Dusk [Latias]- Team Eon-IronSphere (Me/Lillipup47)
- Charlu- Team Eon-IronSphere (Me/Lillipup47)

Form:

Name:
Level:
PKMN Species:
Personality:
Looks:
Moves:
Partner(s): (You CAN ask other users to be your partner just try to match up your forms with them
Bio: (Minimal of 4-5 sentences)
Code/Other:

Made-Up PKMN (For the CREATIVE Role-players):

Name:
Level:
PKMN Species: (Put the name of PKMN it's based on)
PKMN Nickname: (Stuff like the 'Tiny-Mouse PKMN')
Type: (The numbers of typing can be 1-2)
Personality:
Looks:
Moves:
Partner(s):
Bio:
Code/Other:

Pichu (Sis) was training with me and she started singing.

Me: COME ON, PICHU! STOP C-
Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.
Me: O_o'

Pkmn Mystery Dungeon: Paths of Light and Destruction (Game-Masters Needed)(OPEN RP)

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
Game-Master: A person who can also be narrator throughout a story-line
I'll use my characters for the Example

Don't RP as the user being attacked and don't include the damage they take, they'll tell how much damage they take depending on typing and move used on them damage bonus with the attacker(s'/'s) typing.

Example of MULTI-Narrating:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sky Tower 1st Floor (KW User/Team Name):

Scizor used X-Scissor on Dusk
X-Scissor did 50 damage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Game-Masters can't control other people in the RP)
Me/Team Eon-IronSphere:

Dusk used Flamethrower on Scizor
Flamethrower did 78 damage

Scizor fainted!
Me/Team Eon-IronSphere:

Dusk earned 70 Exp
Lillichu earned 70 Exp
Charlu earned 70 Exp
Thunder Mt Peak 3rd Floor:

Zapdos used Thunderbolt on Charlu
Me/Team Eon-IronSphere:

Charlu fainted!
Team fled dungeon!

Team Eon-IronSphere failed the attempt to defeat Zapdos!

Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(My Forms and Examples)

(First PKMN on top is the lead PKMN)
Name: Lillichu

Level: 26
Team Name: Eon-IronSphere
PKMN Species: Pikachu and Lillipup
PKMN Nickname: Hyper Puppy PKMN
Type: Normal-Electric
Personality: Serious, Brave, Naive
Looks: Main body of a Lillipup with Pikachu tail and purple cheeks to store electricity. The front fur on her face is white with green eyes. Some of her fur on the back is dark purple in the shape of a lightning bolt. Her paws and the tips on her ears are white while the rest of her body is light blue.
Moves: Bite, Fire Fang, Iron Tail, ThunderBolt
Partner(s): Dusk [Latias], Charlu
Bio: The founder and leader of Team Eon-IronSphere. She met Dusk in the forest after she crash landed on to her back. After times of arguing they went to rescue an in distress Pichu and Metapod from having a Houndoom attacking them. They later became Team Eon-Iron which made Lillichu think this was a bad name. But after meeting Charlu and she proved she could gain Lillichu and Dusk's trust they made the team name, Eon-IronSphere!
Code/Other: Arceus
----------------------------------------------------
(Second PKMN under the Leader is the main Partner/Second in COMMAND)

Name: Dusk
Level: 23
PKMN Species: Latias
Personality: Kind-Hearted, Sweet, Little Bit of a Daredevil
Looks: She's a goth-Latias who prefers to have a purple scarf around her neck and some goggles. Her head (from the triangle on her forehead to the part of her wings) is light grey with green eyes. The main body (wings and triangle on forehead) is med purple, while the triangle on her chest is light blue.
Moves: Mist Ball, Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor, Physic
Partner(s): Lillichu, Charlu
Bio: Dusk met Latias in the forest after having a Noivern attack her and send her into a bush which Lillichu stood by. They later made a strong connection which each other after rescuing some PKMN from a Houndoom. Developing a team but on a past mission they couldn't rescue some Chespin from a rock island surrounded by lava due to Dusk's injured wing. But seeing a Charlu rescue them made the team hopeful that they'll be fine. After hearing Charlu's history they weren't sure about her but accepted her after seeing Charlu help defeat a Shadow infected PKMN.
----------------------------------------------------
Name: Charlu
Level: 24
PKMN Species: Charmander and Riolu
PKMN Nickname: Aura Lizard PKMN
Type: Fire-Fighting
Personality: Over-Confidence at times, Loyal, Can't Resist A Fighting Challenge
Looks: Main Body of a Charmander with a Riolu mask and Ears on face including the hand-paws of Riolu. She also has a blue sword on her back which she crafted using steel and aura energy.
Moves: Aura Sphere, Flamethrower, Dragon Tail, Confide
Partner(s): Dusk [Latias], Lillichu
Bio: She met Lillichu and Dusk at the Volcanic Marshes helping to rescue a group of Chespin from being burnt/drown. Even though she most of the time looks grumpy she loves adventure and action and can be really nice once you get to know here. After learning Lillichu and herself have some stuff in common of being a fused PKMN making Team Eon-IronSphere, one of the most loyal and strongest bonded team in the Rescue Team system/head-quarters. Charlu later made a bond with Latias after the whole Team made a new attack which is their main special move. No one knows how Charlu came to join them, seeing that she was raised by Rogues- Ashley (Charizard) and Devlin (Lucario). Her friends then accepted her as a full member of the team after defeating a Shadow infected PKMN.

She never stopped.

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(Bump)

She never stopped.

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll make my form tomorrow)

2000th post
8/5/14
7:15 AM

Posted By:
CaptianWest
CaptianWest
Star
The ground was cold But Piplup knew he had to get up and fight back against this mob of Tepigs as he used bubble one missed     To be continued

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
Um... I'm sorry but you'll have to have done 1 Rp on this site and made a form to join. -Lillichu of Team Eon-IronSphere.

She never stopped.

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
Thunderpandapaw: OK.

She never stopped.

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar

"lillipup47" wrote:

Game-Master: A person who can also be narrator throughout a story-line

I'll use my characters for the Example

Don't RP as the user being attacked and don't include the damage they take, they'll tell how much damage they take depending on typing and move used on them damage bonus with the attacker(s'/'s) typing.

Example of MULTI-Narrating:

Scizor used X-Scissor on Dusk

X-Scissor did 50 damage

(Game-Masters can't control other people in the RP)

Me/Team Eon-IronSphere:

Dusk used Flamethrower on Scizor

Flamethrower did 78 damage

Scizor fainted!

Me/Team Eon-IronSphere:

Dusk earned 70 Exp

Lillichu earned 70 Exp

Charlu earned 70 Exp

Thunder Mt Peak 3rd Floor:

Zapdos used Thunderbolt on Charlu

Me/Team Eon-IronSphere:

Charlu fainted!

Team fled dungeon!

Team Eon-IronSphere failed the attempt to defeat Zapdos!
If I catch ANYONE CHEATING I may HAVE to REMOVE the levels you've earned. No one likes a cheater.

She never stopped.

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar

(BUMP)

She never stopped.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos