Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Shadowed Stars (RESTARTED, Always Accepting)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
( I think I want to make a new character? Is that okay? ) 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Hey guys, I'm leaving on a trip for a while, and I won't be back till the 14-15th of July. So, I may not be active for that week. Afterwards, on the 16th, I'll be leaving again for one month. During tha month, however, I may find times to get on and reply to roleplays, so I won't be totally inactive. But, for the first trip, I will be completely inactive. For my roleplays, I leave some people in charge. See signature for more information. Thanks! -Jess) 

Maia moved to the next area. Opening the door to the back of building, she ushered everybody outside, to a huge field of grass. Plain, just like an average field you was see in a college, or high class high school. Only this one morphed. 

Soccer goals, baseball diamonds, football goals, and all kinds of strange structures burst from the trash shifting through every sport and taste. "This is the Field; as you can see, it's been specially modified to suit every sport there is. Soccer, tennis, volleyball, Pingpong, football, basketball, any game that involves a ball. Normally it has enough room for all the students who want to play, unless we have some sort of spirit day." She explained. 

"I'm the TA for Blade Arts, and we hold our yearly exams and illusion show here in June-ish" 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(That reminds me, starting Wednesday I will be gone for 3 weeks on a trip to Washington to see family, so I will probably not be posting in that time span. So basically I won't be on for awhile. Just wanted to let you know Jess. (: ) 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

( Hey guys, I'm leaving on a trip for a while, and I won't be back till the 14-15th of July. So, I may not be active for that week. Afterwards, on the 16th, I'll be leaving again for one month. During tha month, however, I may find times to get on and reply to roleplays, so I won't be totally inactive. But, for the first trip, I will be completely inactive. For my roleplays, I leave some people in charge. See signature for more information. Thanks! -Jess) 

Maia moved to the next area. Opening the door to the back of building, she ushered everybody outside, to a huge field of grass. Plain, just like an average field you was see in a college, or high class high school. Only this one morphed. 

Soccer goals, baseball diamonds, football goals, and all kinds of strange structures burst from the trash shifting through every sport and taste. "This is the Field; as you can see, it's been specially modified to suit every sport there is. Soccer, tennis, volleyball, Pingpong, football, basketball, any game that involves a ball. Normally it has enough room for all the students who want to play, unless we have some sort of spirit day." She explained. 

"I'm the TA for Blade Arts, and we hold our yearly exams and illusion show here in June-ish" 
( Ah... What's soccer? )

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's just what Americans call football)

Posted By:
Pigeonman
Pigeonman
Star
NameDazedamuel Arguthuroe (pigeon)

appearance:6"2 ,light grey hair, golden eyes, pale skin, almost beak like nose, hair is shaggy, black and white long sleeve shirt with hood, black jeans, jet black Adidas, silver chain on pants, smile always on face.

Personality:he will always smile, great at making friends.protects anyone he's made a connection with. Loves animal especially avian beasts. Very social, popular, hangs out with anyone popular or not. Easy to get along with head strong at times hates bullies. Will help anyone in need.

Species:Half human, half pigeon beast

weapons(human form):blow darts and daggers 
weapons(pigeon form):talons

powers: change into a pigeon beast

electives: 1.aim practice 2.blade arts 3.close quarter combat

other: I'm a purple blood mix between human and mythic creature

PIGEON ARMY UNITE!!!!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( THANK JESUS FOR RANDOM HOTELS THAT HAVE UNPROTECTED WIFI!!!!! CX 

Pigeonman: Because I haven't roleplayed with you before, might I request an example post? ) 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos