nini8988
StarStarStarStarStar
(may i)

mehe

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ansel continued running his fingers long the weapons, one by one. He didn't know which weapon was which, so he didn't know which ones had magical abilities and which ones didn't. As he brushed his hands across one of them a sharp zip and a bright flash of light caused him to flinch back, only to have his feet knocked out from under him as he fell over a bench and his back and head smacked the ground. He groaned, rolling his feet off of the bench and cringing on the floor for a moment, touching a finger to the back of his head and coming away with blood. He could feel it healing already since that's what Incubus do, but it still hurt like heck.

What made it worse; Maia was in there to see it.

He lifted his eyes to see her form there, examining the weapons as he had been. Why does she always have to be in the wrong places at the wrong times. He thought to himself, knowing that wasn't entirely true because it was because of this fact that she had been there to save his life when he had first gotten here. He slowly got to his feet, wincing and rubbing the back of his head as he brushed himself off, trying to regain his composure as much as he possibly could.

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
kittenkid
kittenkid
StarStar
(Name: (UNIQUE NAME!! First, last. A nickname is fine.) Marva Chance
Appearance: Anime photo, or realistic manga, or descriptive description. Or both.  Half of hair black and half white, vampireish looking (pale skin, fangs, etc.), tall
Personality: minimum of 4 sentences, no 'you'll see' or just traits. very good at sneaking up on people without them noticing, smart, outgoing, often darkly sarcastic
Species: Fictional species. If it's half, then only two. vampire
Weapon: max of 2 sword and bow and arrow
Powers: as many as you want, but the max is 7
Telaportation
Invisibility 
Vampire abilities
Healing, can heal herself and others but it takes longer to heal others
3 Elective classes: Aim practice, Blade arts, close quarter combat
Other: sardines in a can)

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
(( We previously left off on the  school tour so I'm a bit confused on what you guys are doing right now Frown  ))

I Roleplay in a very childish manner But its to invoke LAUGHTER

2 MORE YEARS UNTIL IM LOCKED OUT (

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"The_Gentlemen_Prince" wrote:

(( We previously left off on the  school tour so I'm a bit confused on what you guys are doing right now Frown  ))

(Maia and Ansel are still in the weapon room. She let the tour group kind of explore a little outside or whatever. )

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
(( Then I'll take control of the group if that seems alright ))

Sani Ruffled his scarf that seemed to be the same exotic color as his school uniform his gauntlets and boots were a solid glistening black color like a jet gem. As hr walked his boots made small clicks against the schools floor and his hair seemed to shine a bright blonde he turned towards the "Making Class room " and opened the door and allowed them to flow through the door

The room was large with a marble ceiling and marble floors the were white naturally there was a few mirrors here and the a fire extinguisher a few tables practice dummies and targets he walked to the front of the group

"Like I said earlier I am the Teachers Assistant for Making class!" He said with a smile "Anyone with enough practice could perhaps create a weapon from thin air if it is within their powers properties  but  for the weapon to be effective it depends on what your powers are linked with for some it maybe pride,anger,hope,love, etc.  Sani stuck his right hand out and tiny light particles began to gather in his palm and they quickly solidified into a great sword with a small yellow sakown the blade and several sun symbols on the hilt  that Sani swung to rest on his shoulder "For example this sword I made if I were to match it against a metal one it would cut through the normal one easily because of what my power is connected to. If your link to that aspect to your self isnt strong enough just as easily break" With that he threw the weapon towards the  floor and as it made contact it burst back into light particles. Sani intentionally didn't mention his aspect his power was connected with "Any questions?"

I Roleplay in a very childish manner But its to invoke LAUGHTER

2 MORE YEARS UNTIL IM LOCKED OUT (

1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Should teens be allowe to curse? Tell me

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

what do boys do that annoys u?

Do YOU know the meaning of life :P

Do you think life after death exist? -is h...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Who is a cheerleader ?

Forced Marriage

latest videos