Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Sani began walking tapping his chin thoughtfully "Perhaps maybe a year?... I don't really know because im always here in the courtyard on that tree eating pistachios" He said quickly retrieving them and returning " Though all i paid attention to from the meeting earlier was this is a Academy for Youths such as you and I who have Powers,Abilities,Blessing,Etc..." What every you want to call them. And apparently it's pretty hard to break in or out of here or anything here Magical reinforced on top of Super reinforced Steel" He said before looking back at her "Can you fly? jump high? anything like that? It'd cut the tour time in half but if you don't we can walk"

I Roleplay in a very childish manner But its to invoke LAUGHTER

2 MORE YEARS UNTIL IM LOCKED OUT (

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Kahea shook her head, "Unfortunately, no." She began to stride on the path. The wheels on her bag squeaked and hit against the rough gravel everything she took a step. She paused for a moment and smiled, "Well, I suppose we'll have to go on foot."

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Sani shrugged his shoulders "No complaints from me really. That just means i can eat my pistachios." He said popping one in his mouth then tossing the shell on the ground he walked forward a few more feet before making it to the tree "This is The tree That I sleep on mostly throughout the day when im not in class" I believe that im the guardian of this tree." he said smiling.

He walked towards the entrance of the school "You may not believe me but this entire place is run by magic. from the elevator to the maintenance of everything. The only things that are made by humans are the the people here and perhaps things you use in the class."

"We can find Maia so me and her may show you the blade arts and making Class..... AND SHE WILL DUEL ME NOW! AND I WILL WIN AGAINST THAT LITTLE BABY SIZED WITCH" he said with a determined smirk

I Roleplay in a very childish manner But its to invoke LAUGHTER

2 MORE YEARS UNTIL IM LOCKED OUT (

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey guys. In about two days, I'll be gone off camping for a week. Just letting you guys know I'll be offline. :3)

Rylan: *SASS-OVERLOAD*
Violet: Woah.....hawt. o.o
Authors: AHAHAHAHAHA

Riolet and Jaziel are OTP.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back!)

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia was still flustered and she sunk into her frame. "U-um well..." She stammered, then cleared her throat. "I-I heard the Italian is pretty good. It's really close to the Top too." She managed to say without stuttering. 

Breath, Maia. Breath. 

She twisted her face into a scowl, but the flush of pink on her cheeks betrayed her composed manner. "You could have repaid me someway else, why would you ask me on a date, of all things?"

It dawned on her. Why Ansel looked uncomfortable. Why he was so surprised when she'd said yes. 

"Oh, I see." She said slowly, "So you were trying to get me to say no!" She couldn't help the sly grin that spread across her face. 

"Well that makes me feel better already! You probably didn't expect a yes!" She laughed, but she felt disappointed, somehow. 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Ansel's icy blue eyes snapped up, a scowl making his way onto his features. "So what if you said yes? I'm just repaying you is all. C'mon, let's get this over with," he grumbled, though his red cheeks reflected the same color as Maia's did as he turned and exited the building. He wouldn't admit it to himself, but he was kind of disappointed she didn't say yes for other reasons...

What? Get ahold of yourself. This is just to repay her for saving your sorry butt twice over.

He couldn't help the irritated growl that escaped from his lips as he stabbed the elevator button and waited for it to open. They didn't have to talk much, right? He was just getting her something to eat and that was it. It wasn't a date. He continued running these thoughts through his mind in order to convince himself more than anything.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

1 2 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

is this picture good enough for me to take...

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

i want to make new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Anyone need a friend? :)

i'm new

PARTA EMOTICONS!!!

Who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

latest videos