Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia stood up so quickly it almost knocked her out. "What happened?" she said feeling a bit dizzy. She walked over to the the window and stared outside. Ice. The streets were lined with ice and the windows covered in frost. "This doesn't make any sense" Amelia said "I was fire before...Now ice?" There was fear in her voice and It was now obvious that she was scared.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis blinked at Maia's sudden leaving.  Did I scare her...or is she hiding something?  Hesitating at first, he ran towards Maia, ending up inside the bar.  Cautiously, he shouted,"Is anyone here?"

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Revival attempt: One. Flails arms wildly ]

Maia shook her head as she burst int the bar, Amada looking stunned as she burst into the bar. Soon after, the ET boy walked in, silent step and all. She frowned in annoyance for a second, "Hey, those who shout 'Hello?' Or 'Is anyone there?' Into a dark abandoned building is bound to get killed by whatever is in the building." 

Obviously, Maia had seen enough abandoned horror movies to develop an extreme paranoid nature. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis faced the voice, soon replying, "I'm not paranoid."  He was getting a bit too curious.  What exactly is going on?

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia frowned, but she wasn't about to get anyone killed. The next part of the sequence was the killing part. "Whatever, I am. Get your butt in here and close the door, it's freezing." 

(Writers block, sorry, ) 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis turned around, just realizing he forgot to close the door.  Oops.  He closed the door, now realizing the building is getting warmer.  "Erm, sorry."  He was still limiting what he was saying.  After all, not only was the girl getting annoyed by him, it seems like she's not trusting him at all.  Well, of course, you just met...
(Don't worry; I have a bit of writer's block, myself.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Liliththedemon
Liliththedemon
Star
e.e looking for demons *waves* hi im friendly most of the time im looking for other roleplayers and friends (also trying to figure out how to use this ridiculous site lol) anyways im a servant *bows* i serve anyone and everyone i do any kind of roleplay. i act like a 5 year old most of the time although i can be mature if its needed anyways ummm i guess thats all oh wait im uh new here too so yeah 0-0 idk sooo bye *waves, bows and disappears* 

1 2 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

latest videos