Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
FireDroplet: lol, sorry! I thought you weren't joining...]

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
||Jomeimei: Oh, haha! Oh, of course I'm joining! I loved this thing.||

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro Had been wandering around for quite some time, He was deeply annoyed though. SO far he'd been hit by a rock that got destroyed on impact fire that burned of his headphones and now it was raining large icicles one almost hit him on the head which was destroyed He continued to walk thinking about the very odd weather completely ignoring anything else (Gildarts Moment )

He walked through a building as soon as he made contact the wall exploded He hadn't noticed the 2 girls and the guy standing there he continued to walk as soon as he made contact with the other side of the rooms wall it exploded he snapped "Aha!! The only Logical Prediction is that i crashed into half the sun and fell back here causing the sun to exhibit different features!!!" He said stopping and looking through the wall he just destroyed he looked back to see a hole the same size

"Did I do that?" He said talking to the strangers

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
deathkid
deathkid
StarStarStarStarStar

"deathkid" wrote:

Mattie had stayed relatively silent throughout the healing process, she was still in a large sum of pain but wasn't showing one bit of it. Quietly mulling over what they should do, she was snapped back to reality by a concerned looking Dean Winchester. Mat managed a small, hopefully calm smile. "To be honest i'm still in alot of pain, the external wounds are healing nicely but the internal ones are still a work in progress." Just then a sharp pain shot through her left side and a loud gasp was heard as she tried to get a hold of herself, biting her cheek and looking away from Dean in hopes her wouldn't get too concerned. "W-we need to get of out this place.. if it's the last thing we ever do.."

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Artemis & I am sorry for not being on. What happened?)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
Dean took a deep breath as he looked around, they badly had to get out of here and didn't have much time. "Alright, Mat, I'll carry you on my back to the bar and we'll just wait whatever this is out" he said before bending down and letting Mattie get on his back. Dean heard the random boy who seemed to be talking to himself before he asked them something. "I don't know who you are, nor care, but no you didn't do this" he replied before running out of the building with Mattie, hoping Maia was following, and towards to the bar as fast he could go.

Inhuman (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

(Artemis & I am sorry for not being on. What happened?)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

the real world

Scary story.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scary story.

latest videos