Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

“All The Stories Are True”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adelaida watched as the woman left the store, her eyes narrowing in thought. She's sworn that she has seen the woman before, but not here in Storybrooke. It was frustrating for Adelaida, and as she tried to dig into her memory for the woman's name, a shooting pain went through her head. She flinched, rubbing her temples. With a sigh, Adelaida decided to let the subject go and continued on with work for the day.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Several swiping sounds indicated blades slicing the air, Scarlett flipped them, finally letting the forks go airborne, then each landed nicely between her fingers, spokes facing upwards. Kind of like a fork Wolverine. she tried to joke, but felt a slight internal shudder. 

It was always there, especially when wolves were brought up. 

Then the forks were gone and she brushed off her hands on her shirt, sweeping her wildly scarlet curls off to the side. 

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

[Red Riding Hood: The Fork Lady. Who would have known . . .

Now, my next character is coming very soon. Anyone able to guess who it'll be? I'll give you a clue, he's a guy.]

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Merida picked up another arrow, but then threw it on the floor in frustration. "I can't do this anymore." she mumbled in despair. "Might as well just go home." She put the bow and arrow back in a special pocket on the saddle, mounted Midnight and rode back to the castle.
-Trot trot trot.-
(That was meant to be the horse xD)
She lead the horse back to the stables, and attached it to the rein hanging off the door. "I might be able to come out again tonight. If Dad doesn't spot me." Merida said quietly before walking back to the castle.

Posted By:
WithdrawnSoul
WithdrawnSoul
StarStarStarStar
Cass quickly took a shower and dressed into casual clothing, packing her red dress uniform into her ######### bag. She made sure to fill the food bowls of both of Lady Tremaine's cat, Lucifer. Heading outside and locking the door, Cass made sure to head out back of the fairly large mansion, walking into the shed to see her sleeping dog, Zeus. She quietly filled in his food and water bowls before running back to the front of the house, getting onto her bike and pedaled away into downtown. 

You're welcome for the wonderful post.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett's ears picked up the sounds of a bicycle chain coming her way and stepped aside just as a dark haired girl sped past her on a bike. (Writers block. Nothing else to post  Frown

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

latest videos