Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fairy tail! (Please Join! Always open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
[ What's this? two characters hate each other? Let the shipping begin smile ]

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh gosh. Lol)

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

Maria gladly accepted the bag of groceries and nodded. "Yeah, we better go and catch our flight before it leaves us," she said and turned around, beginning to walk. She had a somewhat confident walk, a walk of a person who knows that she's decent-looking and special. She looked back at them, over her shoulder so her hair gently flew in the air. "Hurry up you guys!" she called to them and then kept walking. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyra smiled and pumped her fist into the air, quickly joining Maria at the top of the hill, she waved down to Maia, "Come on, you slowpoke!" she called. Maia smiled to herself. Sometimes she wondered why she even ever pondered entering a guild other than Fairy Tail when she first applied. 

She smiled like the sun, and answered "Yeah!"

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Maria swung the bag of groceries around as she walked and whistled. It was a rather happy song, but the notes were just repeated over and over again so it never changed. She glanced over at Maia who was smiling brightly and she smiled too. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
[Time Skip to the Amazon? ]

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
((  Yeah ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
Tigerstar161
Tigerstar161
Star
Form:aye sir
Name : Tigerstar marsh
Personality: Cold at first but nice when you get to know. Loyal to the death. Very stubborn Rough around the edges. Bit of a bad girl a Daredevil. But sweet kind and loving and protective to friends family and young kids. love music and reading
Looks (anime or detailed description please):Long brown hair.White skin bangs pulled to the right side behind ear. Gold ear cuff on right ear. Spiky black choke collar around neck. wears red shirt with a black jacket always with her.Blue jeans.wears a black fire dragon blade on back.Green eye but turn red when mad.Part wolf when she wants she can have black wolf ears and tail with red stripes.Has sharp fang like canine teeth.
Spells/Powers: Black fire dragon slayer.black fire dragon slayer sword.know some lighting magic.can turn into a black wolf with red stripes and black angel wings with blood red ends. when really angry in human form hair turns White eyes turn red and dragon scales appear. In wolf form fur turns white red stripes turn black red eye angel wings turn demon wings.
Bio (optional but preferred):
Guild rank: S-Class
Where is your guild mark placed?: Right shoulder black color
Partners: 
Other:

Tigerstar

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What color are your nails Now?

What color are your nails Now?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

colossal vs eyeconic

What Color is Your Hair?

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

latest videos