x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago
High school student Kurosaki Ichigo is unlike any ordinary kid. Why? Because he can see ghosts. Ever since getting those abilities, he has been able to see spirits from the afterlife. His life had changed since then, now he has to protect his friends and family from them. But he needs to maintain the balance between the world of the living and the world of the d e a d...

Characters:
Ichigo Kurosaki
- He is protective of Orihime
Rukia Kuchiki - [Girl] - She is a classmate of Ichigo and Orihime.
Orihime Inoue - She has a crush on Ichigo Taken.
Yasutora "Chad" Sado
- [Boy] He is one of Ichigo's friends
Uryū Ishida - [Boy] - He is part of the Quincys 
Renji Abarai - [Boy] - He is Rukia's childhood friend
Keigo Asano - [Boy] - Is a classmate of Ichigo Kurosaki.
Mizuiro Kojima - [Boy] - Is another classmate of Ichigo.
Tatsuki Arisawa  - [Girl] - Is a good friend of Ichigo Kurosaki and the best friend of Orihime Inoue

---------Kurosaki family---------:
Isshin Kurosaki [Guy] - He is the father of Ichigo and Karin and Yuzu
Karin Kurosaki and Yuzu Kurosaki - [Both Girls] - They are Ichigo's twin sisters.

Form for OCs only:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:


Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9216
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago
Name: Lauren Bloodlin    
Age: 16
Gender: Girl
Looks: 
Personality: Lauren is pretty quiet, and when she talks she is blunt and truthful. If you can get past her cold distant shell yo'll see someone who is nice and helpful...in their own creepy way. She gets bullied a lot because of who see is. Those people always seem to vanish though.....
Other: She has a high spiritual pressure and is a Soul reaper. (If that's okay.)

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago
Ok :3


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago

"shae508" wrote:

Name: Lauren Bloodlin    

Age: 16

Gender: Girl

Looks: 

Personality: Lauren is pretty quiet, and when she talks she is blunt and truthful. If you can get past her cold distant shell yo'll see someone who is nice and helpful...in their own creepy way. She gets bullied a lot because of who see is. Those people always seem to vanish though.....

Other: She has a high spiritual pressure and is a Soul reaper. (If that's okay.)
Yes that's ok :3


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago
Bump.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago
We need people. :3


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68774
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 2 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

We need people. :3


Latest Forum Posts

write any kw members name

Who you more afraid of? Mom? or Dad?

The Vamps, R5 or One Direction?

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

The person below me

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Names From A-Z (The Original)

Is ______ In Your Class?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games