Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"There is a guy that will come here and kill both of us if u do not help me"

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"You mean this guy?" Mr Blüd steps out from the shadows. Joker laughs madly "did you really think I forgot our little Feud Mr Dent hehehehe HAHAHAHAHA" behind you you heard growling "Hello Dent" it was Killer Croc and several Armed Thugs. "Times up Mr Dent....let Death take you" said Mr Blood revealing a Scythe. "I RULE GOTHAM! THERE IS NO ROOM FOR OTHER CRIMINALS IN GOTHAM! I AM THE KING!" He aims his gun at you and fires. The shot goes straight through your chest, you fall to the groun struggling to breath "want me to make it painless hmmm" asked Mr Blüd talking to you.

KT
"We were not born monsters....but we became them when they abused there power"-Me

"oh no the scary things aint in the picture...its beyond...look closely"-me

"you know when a specific view takes over...mankind has a problem"-me

"politics....just a fancy word for boring"-me

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

A hand comes out of the ground and takes two face and a figure a appears the figure smirks" I was planning on taking u out joker but I guess u decided to take out two face" the figure disappears and two faces body was gone ownly was left was a card and it had a skull on it

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(No that does not happen....and who is this person supposed to be?)

KT
"We were not born monsters....but we became them when they abused there power"-Me

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(As I said not happening)

KT

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Ksaylor5" wrote:

A hand comes out of the ground and takes two face and a figure a appears the figure smirks" I was planning on taking u out joker but I guess u decided to take out two face" the figure disappears and two faces body was gone ownly was left was a card and it had a skull on it

(I'm closing the Rp)

KT

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity