Back left
Back right

Creepypasta rp!!! (Open to any creepypasta lovers and to some who would like to learn about them)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
i open it "dang....."

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" those jewels are from the other kingdom we were invited to " I turn into my small black sun dragon form and I look at u

Play Roblox

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"im not going"

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" those were the ones I stole when I was first invited there" I look at clockwork

Play Roblox

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"i'm not going I'm not welcomed ur parents will kill me for being poor"

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" my parents are dead remember " I look at clockwork and I wrap my tail around u and I nuzzle clockwork and I let her go with my tail and I look at clockwork

Play Roblox

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"i have an Ouija board so spirrts good or bad come to me...ur parents will kill me"

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I hear a stick crack and I look at the woods and a spear files at clockwork and I get in the way and the spear hits my chest and the spear goes through me and I go flying back

Play Roblox

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
i take out the spear i heal u then i cut myself and wipe the blood on the person

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I get up slowly and blood starts dripping from my arm and a bullet hole shows were my arm is bleeding and I put my hand on my arm and I look at clockwork

Play Roblox

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity