Back left
Back right

Collide (RP, Semi-Advanced, Open)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Mermaid_Author14" wrote:

(Right! Sorry! I nearly forgot! I'll have my post up soon!)

(Yeah same. I've been doing so much coding lately that my brain might as well be scrambled eggs, huhuhu. Mine will be guaranteed up before noon, maybe even before eleven. I didn't even notice that this RP started until earlier today, since I've been absent a few days. XD)

RP hiatus until June 8th. If you think this is holding a public RP back, you can remove me from the roster.

My sister's accidental pun:
"You're cooler than me, but I'm hotter than you."

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
As the platform surfaced, Vivian nervously fidgeted and occasionally glanced at the other Emergents around her. She ran her hand over her hair to shake dust out of it, and took in the sight of the surface both eagerly and apprehensively.

The place looked so ancient. Vivian found herself being more excited for this than she had originally thought she'd have been... it'd be cool to learn about it, or find something different from the original surface.

RP hiatus until June 8th. If you think this is holding a public RP back, you can remove me from the roster.

My sister's accidental pun:
"You're cooler than me, but I'm hotter than you."

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I'm not able to post yet... My sister keeps interrupting my thinking process...)

Mermaids were here and most likely on my phone

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity