Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Dreams of Estorra (remake) (open to public)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

earth human form-hello and welcome to Estorra..... What's that you don't know what Estorra is!? well my dear friends we got a long story ahead of us, Estorra is a mystical country deep in the woods where beings known as " Stryders" inhabit, Stryders are made upon multiple " classes " the most common ones are melee stryders, magi stryders, shadow stryders, and along with spider stryders a melee stryder is well in the title of the class as you guess deals with melee weapons up to heavy equipment down to light gear, and as for magi stryders, they deal with powerful magi ( magic ) as they do incredible damage from long range, and the shadow stryders deal with arts of stealth and treason as they are followers to the shadow lord himself, so as far as you know these shadow stryders are not welcome to Estorra, analogn with spider stryders they specialize in agility and the speed making them perfect agents and assassins and now onto the most rare stryder among our time, the dream stryder, what makes this stryder so special you ask well each stryder in each class are only specialized in one class so melee stryders can't use magi and magi users can't do worth nothing with melee, and the shadow stryders.... you know what lets just leave them out of this,tho the dream stryder is the chosen being to face the dark lord himself, but as a ex-lord of a large kingdom leaves (anna) comes into a small little settlement to only see nothing but despair, she repairs the town to it's full glory, and soon as the island known as pheonix drop expansion in not only in population but in power as well a unknown kingdom invades, with the prince named zanne romeave a spoiled prince comes to the pheonix drop to make them submit to the shadow lord, and as they island retaliated pheonix drop was now at war, and soon the dream stryder comes to pehonix drop, and as he settled down he finally seen the disturbance in the town and is prepare to server under the princess as head guard til the end..., ehem now that i told you our history, it's strange to see stryders like your selves to know so little of estorra, quite honestly, the last time we seen people like that were centuries ago and they realmshifted into esttorra as they proclaimed they were from a planet called earth,though if you happened to be able to do the same thing guess there must some link to activate it hmmmm, well right now is not the time to be thinking of that, now go and enjoy you selves at our little peaceful village, and good luck on your journey)

Name: Maverick Flectcher

sexuality: straight'

appearance:

casual clothing: look up

formal: n/a

sleep: tee and jeans

personality: maverick is a rebellious thug who has committed crimes upon his school though for thuggish behavior he can be loyal for a price, he's clever and cunning, and is quite a jerk in situations for his personal enjoyment but can be talkative allowing him to make his gang groupies of thugs

siblings: n/a

friends:very few other thugs

family: mother and father

enemies: the students of the school

crush: n/a

girlfriend/boyfriend: n/a

dislikes: order,peace,chocolate for some reason

bio: typical thug life

password: estorra

---------------------------------

estorra form: Miles Solaris

nickname/title: miles ( no titles yet)

sexuality: straight

appearance:

clothing casual: ( keep theses more fantasy related): look above

clothing armor: look above again

clothing sleep: ragged clothing

personality: Miles is highly unlike Ian for miles is more noble and kinder in many levels, as he helps out his friends out in any situation, he is also kind to those he meets, but can be a aggressive if attacked or sense aggression towards him, Miles is also quite admirable also quiet as he is quite shy towards strangers, he is brave and stubborn as he enjoys a good challenge and adventures, though he is quite naive as well as he runs off without telling anyone.

stryder typeBig Grinream (spider, shadow, dream, magi, Archer, Brawler, Knight)

family: deceased

siblings: one brother

bio: not much is known from his past but does obtain small flashback of his infant years for now, but after he met zenix he has stayed in the island known as pheonix drop and serves as the main guard and zenix as his understudy,.

code: middle earth

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"CaptJolee" wrote:

earth human form-

Name: Maverick Flectcher

sexuality: straight'

appearance:

casual clothing: look up

formal: n/a

sleep: tee and jeans

personality: maverick is a rebellious thug who has comitted vandilism upon his school though for thuggish behavior he can be loyal for a price, he's clever and cunning, and is quite a jerk in situations for his personal enjoyment but can be talkative allowing him to make his gang groupies of thugs

siblings: n/a

friends:very few other thugs

family: mother and father

enemies: the students of the school

dislikes: order,peace,chocolate for some reason

bio: typical thug life

estorra form: Miles Solaris

nickname/title: miles ( no titles yet)

sexuality: straight

appearance:

clothing casual: ( keep theses more fantasy related): look above

clothing armor: look above again

clothing sleep: ragged clothing

personality: Miles is highly unlike Maverick for miles is more noble and kinder in many levels, as he helps out his friends out in any situation, he is also kind to those he meets, but can be a aggressive if attacked or sense aggression towards him, Miles is also quite admirable also quiet as he is quite shy towards strangers, he is brave and stubborn as he enjoys a good challenge and adventures, though he is quite naive as well as he runs off without telling anyone.

weapons: two nordic blades

stryder type: Dream (spider, shadow, dream, magi, Archer, Brawler, Knight)

family: deceased

siblings: one brother

bio: not much is known from his past but does obtain small flashback of his infant years for now, but after he met zenix he has stayed in the island known as pheonix drop and serves as the main guard and zenix as his understudy,.

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Thanks for inviting me fren, here's my form))
earth human form- 

Name: Tris Hannson

sexuality: Grey-sexual

appearance: Tris has a small square shaped face and pointed ears. Their complexion is something you may describe as "light beige". They have grey hues and their eyes are a slim shape. They have dark bags under their eyes. Their nose is long and button shaped. Their lips are thin and very close to Tris' natural complexion, having no pink tinge. Their build would be described as lanky. Tris is taller than most their peers, standing at 6'0". They have rather broad shoulders. They also have course curly hair, which has been dyed several times but is now platnium. The sides and back are shaved and they usually have their hair messy tossed around on the top. They also have vampire bites (which they were punished for getting by being grounded for 3 years) and a tattoo on their waist.

casual clothing: Usually a monochrome over-sized sweater with tight skinny jeans and sneakers.

formal: Whatever they feel like

sleep: Black onzie

personality: Tris is very distant. They have no friends, minus the few friends they've made online due to a BMTH fanpage on tumblr. Tris would rather be reading a book or at a concert than be here talking to you. They can also be very anxious at times, usually for no reason. They also don't like sharing things, or talking very much. They have many trust issues due to an incident freshman year. But, with all these things Tris is very knowledgable and is up to date with pretty much everything. Tris is very humble and loyal. They are also very aware, whether it be on topical subjects or just knowing what is going on around them. They pick up on little things people do and people's way of talking and frequent words they use.

siblings: Tris has an older sister

friends: Online: Taylor (user: tay\say), Tyler (user: tylehorizon) and Hales (user: oopsh)
Irl: None

family: Mother, Father and older sister

enemies: Nobody, Tris isn't a fan of conflicts

crush: nobody

girlfriend/boyfriend: nobody

dislikes: mainstream things, cities, close minded people, salty things

bio: ((I'm using this as a backstory whoop don't mind me)) Tris grew up and still lives with a strictly relgiously family. They always believed they would go to heaven and be a perfect human. Well, that was until their teen years when they realized there was a whole other world behind being this squeaky clean person. They began to delve into alternative music and graphic R-rated novels and horror films and social media. And, they couldn't believe that they actually enjoyed this other world. All Tris' life they were dealing with who they were, discovering themself, but it was at this point of realization of this world that they truly realized they were not straight. They were not cisgender. But, they were terrified of coming out to their religious family. So, Tris did the next best thing. They came out to their trusted sister. But, gladly Tris' sister didn't reveal them to their parents, but rather the entire school. Somehow Tris' parents are yet to know about this whole ordeal, but it doesn't stop pretty much the whole town from knowing that Tris Hannson is lgbtq+

estorra form: Trist Grey

nickname/title: Trist/Tristan/Tris (prefers Trist) (no titles yet)

sexuality: grey-sexual

appearance: Same as above but with vampire bites, gauges, an earring in the gristle on the right ear and two sleeve tattoos and several along the legs.

clothing casual: ( keep theses more fantasy related): A black over-coat that tapers to a point ending at the ankles. There is also a strip of fabric below the chest that connects the coat tightly. There is also a built in long hood on the coat. Under the coat Trist wears a white blouse button-up, except the blouse drapes down to the thigh in the back (back is tapered like the coat) and the front goes down to the upper thigh. Trist also wears tight black and white striped leggings. For shoes they wear knee high black boots laced with white laces.

clothing armor: The same black overcoat mentioned above, but instead closed off fully and is a lighter material and the hood is longer, if possible. Under-neath this light coat is your everyday silver armor, but it is not visible due to the coat. They also wear the same boots as mentioned before.

clothing sleep: Baggy black pjs. 

personality: Trist is very much like their everyday personality, with the exception of being more confident. Afterall, this world is fictional and they can be who they want to be. They are open about themself.

stryder type: Shadow ((not sure what this means, if you could please explain, this one just sounded cool owo)) 

family: None

siblings: None 

crush: None

girlfriend/boyfriend: None

bio: None? ((Is their a whole backstory thing inside the vidoe game? I thought they just kinda play the game but idk oop))

7/20/2016 I was silver on the post forum leader board
1/19/2017 I was gold on the forum post leader board
~
900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm
w h a t d a d s
(づ◕ᴥ◕)づ

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

stryder classes-

Spider Stryder- the Spider stryder specialize in light armoring and rely on there speed and agility and close handed combat making some of the best assassin in estorra

shadow stryder- or formly known as shadow knight these demonic beings where exile from the shadow king's lair and to never be returned so shadow stryder roam the estorra with their black magics  defending what little possession they have left to their name, they are the also title the magic spider stryders as these are also a even more deadly version as they are able to wield middle weight class armor and use their magic for their agility and stealth

Magi stryder-

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Can girls join?

~The Broken Neko~

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"FoxiFurry" wrote:

Can girls join?
( yes they can, i don't know why you would assume that girls aren't allow to join?)

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Bumpp))

7/20/2016 I was silver on the post forum leader board
1/19/2017 I was gold on the forum post leader board
~
900th post 9/5/2016, 7:16am
1,000th post 12/10/2016 3:53pm
w h a t d a d s
(づ◕ᴥ◕)づ

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
(Can i?)

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I'll be working on a form over the course of tomorrow... sorry for being days later than I promised! So glad this was relaunched!

Also, if I wanted to have a second character who isn't the lord of Phoenix Drop and wanted them to be a Shadow or Spider Stryder... how would that work out?)

Trove - A lot of the classes

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AnnaOfExquizurd" wrote:

(I'll be working on a form over the course of tomorrow... sorry for being days later than I promised! So glad this was relaunched!

Also, if I wanted to have a second character who isn't the lord of Phoenix Drop and wanted them to be a Shadow or Spider Stryder... how would that work out?)
( if you would add a second character i would say a spider stryder because im going to make shadow stryder myself :P)

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by gpc78
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf