Back left
Back right

Experimentations! [For anyone willing to try!]

Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(My character Thomas isn't doing anything.... Can I kill him off in mysterious circumstances???? *winks hopefully*
PS Someone catch me up!!!)

I spend my life making bad jokes and being sort of fun to be around smile

Posted 5 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"gpc78" wrote:

(My character Thomas isn't doing anything.... Can I kill him off in mysterious circumstances???? *winks hopefully*

PS Someone catch me up!!!)

(Maybe my character Kalin will run into Thomas? Besides, I don't want to put too much pressure on Snow to write my charactscharactcharactscharacters for me... Anyways, most people are at The Hill, I think a few are at Grace's Cafe, Hunter and Hailey (HailterHailter) are on some random street...)

Mermaids were here and most likely on my phone

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

Posted 5 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I'm fine with either option honestly. XD)

​Hailey tilted her head a little. "A song about a god? From which mythology?"

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 5 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Honestly I don't remember. I think it was about... No it wasn't.. on a different note how is it that one can control air? isn't that  technically   impossible?

I may not have a Pilots License
Of COURSE i Don

But
don

Just remember to
End Him Rightly

A RANDOM kOOKIE must eat
Night Night from Night,
-Nyx

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"I don't know how to explain that. Just like how I don't know how to explain this except for," Hailey placed her palm on the ground and was able to create a chain from the land beneath it. "with magic!" She smiled.

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

ooh sounds cool. so your 'ability' is wind? cool mines weird.. 

Of COURSE i Don

But
don

Just remember to
End Him Rightly

A RANDOM kOOKIE must eat
Night Night from Night,
-Nyx

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Not just wind! I can manipulate air. I can displace it to make walls explode, which actually happened once, but that's a different story. I can also turn inanimate objects into chains. It's fun. Also, if your abilities are weird," Hailey made it so that she appeared to be lying on her stomach in mid-air, knees bent, and her hands holding her head. "then what are they?"

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Nice, mines Madness. just madness. actually speaking of.. you should be glad that I'm not really radiating too much right now. so until i make it stronger your safe.*I slowly look around to see if what I'm saying is true*  that's about it.. and a weird thing where I can sleep or rest for an hour and feel great. dont ask me how that works cause i have NO idea

Of COURSE i Don

But
don

Just remember to
End Him Rightly

A RANDOM kOOKIE must eat
Night Night from Night,
-Nyx

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity