Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hogwarts,a different version.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Yes this is Hogwarts but there's a new twist.There are NO characters from the books or movies.So all that history you know about Harry Potter and the other many characters are gone except for the professors,headmaster,founders and the Dark Lord.So create your own character but remember they can't be related to anyone in the book/movie series but you can have the same last name as one of them because they don't exist.You can be in any year.Have fun! Form~ Name- Age and Year- House- Blood- Looks- Wearing(Normal clothes not the uniforms)- Personality- Pet(Optional)- Wand(Optional)- Other- Here's Mine~ Name: Katelyn Baer but likes to be called Katie Age and Year-11,1st year House-Gryffindor Blood-Prue Blood Looks: Long brunette hair that is slightly wavy and slightly curly,dark hazel/green eyes, pale pink lips,small dimples,and a sweet smile. Wearing-Black and white converse,regular medium dark wash jeans,a white Aero shirt,and a dark blue Aero hoodie. Personality-Somewhat shy,a bit quiet,sweet,caring,a bit stubborn at times,has a small temper,creative,unqiue. Pet-A spotted owl named Hestia Wand-11inch,unicorn hair,hazel core Other-Loves to be outside,reads alot,loves to sing.She is half Irish and half Scottish. Her mother is Irish and her father is Scottish. Edited by: ♥meix♥ on January 31 at 11:14 AM

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ginger Groundrongerm age and year:11 1st year house:gryffindor looks:has purple glasses has brown hair and blue eyes wearing:blue pokadoted skirt and a blue shirt personailty:smart funny friendly pet:a orange tabby cat named Jj wand:horse hair wand other:nothing else

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Rosa Clearwater Age and Year- 15 (5) House- Gryffindor Looks- Red hair, Brown eyes, tall, slim, pale. Wearing(Normal clothes not the uniforms)- A fuzzy gray sweater with a lion emblazoned on my sweater, with a red/gold striped tshirt underneath, black skinny jeans with red flats Personality- Building it up Pet(Optional)- White cat, named Charly Wand(Optional)- Phoenix feather, 10" Other-

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Bump.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Nemain Danuben Age and Year- 16 6th House- Slytherin Blood: Pureblood Looks- long black hair, with sweeping side bangs, green eyes, usually lined with black and silver shadow. Pale skin, petite, with black nails tipped with silver. Wearing(Normal clothes not the uniforms)- black pleated miniskirt, green tank top, black halter top vest, thick black tights, black high heeled ankle boots, black fedora Personality- snarky, practical, and just a little malicious, but she usually keeps to herself unles she's with really close friends Pet(Optional)-black cat named Benedi ck Wand(Optional)- 10 inches, dragon heartstring, oak Other-Theatre buff Edited by: gothsweetheart on January 31 at 09:54 AM Edited by: gothsweetheart on February 01 at 08:22 PM

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Let's start.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Yeah we are all either getting on the train or already on it.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Stop all role-playing.I forgot to add something to the form so i'm telling all who joined to edit your form.

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Nemain rolled her trunk on the trolley in front of her, nonchalantly slipping throught the gateway onto platform 9 and 3 quarters. She surveyed the platform, grimacing at the sheer amount of new first years. They were so miniscule one could hardly believe they were even old enough to get their magic, much less be at Hogwarts. She glared at one, a small boy with far too many bags, as he stood in front of her, trying to gather his things. He scampered out of the way and she smirked, pushing her things onto the train and putting them away on the prefects carriage. After meeting up with her fellow slytherin prefect, a not-completely-obnoxious boy named Ryan, they split up their patrols and dispersed onto the rest of the train. She had drawn the first years, and she winced at the noise as they ran around a squealed, desparately trying to make friends before they train reached Hogwarts.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Eleanor Riddle, likes being called Elle (pronounces like the letter, L) Age and Year- 13, third year. House- Ravenclaw Blood- Half-bIood. Looks- Naturally black hair; dull brown eyes; pale, lightly freckled skin; heart-shaped face, thin, pink lips; 5'2, rectangular, thin-rimmed glasses; small nose. Pretty average. Wearing(Normal clothes not the uniforms)- Due to pale skin, she can't wear light colours, as it makes her face appear different colours. She sticks to greys, dark blues, greens and purples, and occasionally black. Nothing too specific. She nearly always ties her hair back with a purple ribbon. Personality- Intelligent, witty, and guarded. She doesn't open up easily and tends to steer clear of dodgy-looking people. She can be a little odd and gullable, but nothing too bad, and loves to read, but isn't obsessed. She loves spending time in the library and hates being disturbed. She tends to hang out with people older than her because it gives her a sense of security and safety, which she finds relaxing. Pet(Optional)- A tortoise-shell cat, called Luna. Wand(Optional)- nine inches, Unicorn tail, strong and firm. Other- Her mother is French, her father English, but she can speak both languages. She moved to England when she was six, and her little brother was two. She lived a pretty alright life, but prefers school over home because of her clingy, obsessive little brother.

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

2000 POSTS FOURM

Let's Talk About School!

latest videos